New Kit 2019/20

D8HMe8hW4AAR8FX

Very good looking, and the kit’s not bad either

not too bad. personally I prefer the Liontrust 'Kemar Roofe' shirt. socks look good, might get myself a pair for winter work outside

Nice promo, shame about the shirt. Not that it matters a jot.

The new kit looks nice but I would love us to use the same template as the ice hockey team with the designs of the buildings in oxford etc that a very smart jersey I wish we would have something similar with the skyline of oxford on the back of the shirts be different to most football clubs and would be good talking point for leagues to follow there own unique style

Nice, smart puma template. Relatively basic, but I prefer that to one with eye-watering design obscenities. As mentioned above, not overly different from 11/12 Nike template, but prefer this one as I never felt that white band around the sleeves ever really worked. The socks remind me of 01/02, and also the first time since then that the default home combination has been blue shorts/yellow socks.

I like it. Good work on the teaser and release videos, most effort we've put into a new kit release since the 15/16 Subbuteo-style one:

Oxford-United-15-16-Home-Kit-1.jpg

Theres been worse , theres also been much better too.
Positives:- blue shorts & mainly yellow socks
Negatives:- neck looks like what youd find on a cheap t-shirt. Those blue caps at the top of the short sleeved example ? Hmmmm.....theyll look ridiculous on a long sleeved version. For me the shirt should be all yellow

Negatives:- neck looks like what youd find on a cheap t-shirt. Those blue caps at the top of the short sleeved example ? Hmmmm.....theyll look ridiculous on a long sleeved version. For me the shirt should be all yellow
The club hasn't produced long-sleeved kits since 08/09 (though admittedly some players have chosen to wear long-sleeved lycra tops underneath their shirts in the colder months).

Don’t think the U’s have ever had a kit with a classic round neck design?

Prefer it to last season’s collar.

It’s ok, nothing special, prefer a collar myself, will keep last years rather than buy another.

The new kit looks nice but I would love us to use the same template as the ice hockey team with the designs of the buildings in oxford etc that a very smart jersey I wish we would have something similar with the skyline of oxford on the back of the shirts be different to most football clubs and would be good talking point for leagues to follow there own unique style

That sir is a brilliantly idea

Don’t think the U’s have ever had a kit with a classic round neck design?

Prefer it to last season’s collar.
Big Ron era we had the classic round neck ....based on the wolves gold n black shirts of the late 50s - mid 60s

Edit- they kept thier shape....this design looks like after one wash the neck will be out of shape, to me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom