New Kit 2019/20

Orkney Islands Yellow

I love a new kit. I shouldn't get excited as I do at my age about a kit I'm never going to wear myself but I always really look forward to the unveiling of the new kit.

OxBible has speculated this morning on what the new kit will be and it is similar to a template Puma offer:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190425-111512_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190425-111512_Instagram.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 150
  • Screenshot_20190425-111556_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190425-111556_Gallery.jpg
    315.7 KB · Views: 148
My four penn'orth....

....as long as all the yellow shorts are ceremoniously burned on 3 May, I'll be happy.

There's a lot of blue in OxBible's prediction, but I could probably grow to like it.

A lot of blue in the shirt invariably means that you would have to change a lot in away games because of the amount of teams that play in blue. Oxford definitely need to go back to wearing blue shorts though.

Yeah, should return to blue shorts and socks.

I was always an advocate for yellow shorts until this season - it might be something to do with the kit but they just don't look right. Turning back to blue next season would be good. I do however think yellow socks should be included, especially if there is blue on the shirt. I don't want a repeat of the dreaded 2010/11 kit.

I love a new kit. I shouldn't get excited as I do at my age about a kit I'm never going to wear myself but I always really look forward to the unveiling of the new kit.

OxBible has speculated this morning on what the new kit will be and it is similar to a template Puma offer:
far too much blue IMO

It was said on radio Oxford a few weeks back that the club will be returning to blue shorts. I'm not sure if it will be blue or yellow socks.

Back
Top Bottom