New Kit 2019/20

Yeah, I rate that!

It may just be the fact I'm a graphic designer, but does anyone else get slightly frustrated with the pointless white fill between the dragon's tail and upper back? I get the idea is to allow the blue logo to stand out on the blue stripe, but they've managed to do the rest of his hindquarters with just a thin white outline, so why there? The white gap between the back legs is actually made their outlines being so close to each other, but there is plenty of room between the tail and back.

Other than that, I like it a lot. The white crest works for me, and as mentioned above, avoids the horrid blue mismatch, as well as making it stand out on the dual-coloured sash. Does anyone know if the pinstripes are still in the crest's background? From what I can tell from these pictures, they appear to have gone? If so, I'm glad, as I never liked them.

Rant over!

View attachment 1828
Thanks for that ? I quite liked the kit, now all I see is that bloody white void now you've pointed it out! Thanks a lot mate. ? ?

Yeah, I rate that!

It may just be the fact I'm a graphic designer, but does anyone else get slightly frustrated with the pointless white fill between the dragon's tail and upper back? I get the idea is to allow the blue logo to stand out on the blue stripe, but they've managed to do the rest of his hindquarters with just a thin white outline, so why there? The white gap between the back legs is actually made their outlines being so close to each other, but there is plenty of room between the tail and back.

Other than that, I like it a lot. The white crest works for me, and as mentioned above, avoids the horrid blue mismatch, as well as making it stand out on the dual-coloured sash. Does anyone know if the pinstripes are still in the crest's background? From what I can tell from these pictures, they appear to have gone? If so, I'm glad, as I never liked them.

Rant over!

View attachment 1828
sh.jpg

Yeah, I rate that!

Rant over!

View attachment 1828
would the tail stand out as much against the blue?
as you're a graphic designer can't you reproduce it with the blue filled in for comparison.
as pointed out though now it's been mentioned that's the first thing my eye is drawn to now

someone just done it ?
actually looks better with it filled in. wonder why it was done like that

Yeah, I rate that!

Rant over!

View attachment 1828

They are on the home shirt badge/crest, I'm not 100% the pinstripes are on the away kit shirt badge/crest, but the do appear to be (just) visible on the pic (below),- its not the best of pics either! - albeit very fine/thin (blue) pinstripes ? though the shirt is covered in a clear plastic bag and through the club shop window glass too, which may cause all kind of mirages! Understand that quite a few away shirts were sold by club shop yesterday, perhaps some who has bought the away shirt can inform?

Im with you regarding the pinstripes on the badge/crest , Ive never liked them too

D_6QpnBXkAA7lTk.jpg

Last edited:
How it should be
badge on a 'sash' , its a bit similar to a brownies merit badge sash ? :sneaky:

brownies-short-sleeve-t-shirt-cap-sash-set-15792--cap-one-size-sash-standard-short-sleeve-t-sh...jpg

...... will the first team squad be awarded merit badges for scoring goals, playing an entire match, assists, maybe even a substitute merit badge and a super substitute merit badge for scoring after coming on as a sub ..... theres probably plenty of other merit badges that could (hypothetically) be awarded ? :unsure: :);)

badge on a 'sash' , its a bit similar to a brownies merit badge sash ? :sneaky:

View attachment 1836

...... will the first team squad be awarded merit badges for scoring goals, playing an entire match, assists, maybe even a substitute merit badge and a super substitute merit badge for scoring after coming on as a sub ..... theres probably plenty of other merit badges that could (hypothetically) be awarded ? :unsure: :);)
Things are looking Up!!!Screenshot_20190721-205827_Google.jpg

Mmm. The kit looks fine to me.
Reckon getting a striker and CB are slightly higher on the priority list ?
Too right, no point having an away kit if there are no CBs and STs to be wearing it...

They are on the home shirt badge/crest, I'm not 100% the pinstripes are on the away kit shirt badge/crest, but the do appear to be (just) visible on the pic (below),- its not the best of pics either! - albeit very fine/thin (blue) pinstripes ? though the shirt is covered in a clear plastic bag and through the club shop window glass too, which may cause all kind of mirages! Understand that quite a few away shirts were sold by club shop yesterday, perhaps some who has bought the away shirt can inform?

Im with you regarding the pinstripes on the badge/crest , Ive never liked them too

View attachment 1833

Screen Shot 2019-07-23 at 09.55.27.png

Here we go (y)

Back
Top Bottom