New Kit 2019/20

Can we use our Season ticket to get £10 off yet as the guy on the door said we couldn’t use it on Saturday?

Nope - I emailed them some time ago to ask and the £10 only kicks in on the first day of the season. I did point out that buying a shirt and getting to Sunderland for kick-off might be a stretch, but got no reply....

Nope - I emailed them some time ago to ask and the £10 only kicks in on the first day of the season. I did point out that buying a shirt and getting to Sunderland for kick-off might be a stretch, but got no reply....
I’m on holiday soon so wanted to use it before I go away. Monday after Sunderland, trip to the club shop then

I’m on holiday soon so wanted to use it before I go away. Monday after Sunderland, trip to the club shop then

Does anyone know if the £10 has been added to the online shop account too? The website is so poorly designed that I find I can’t log-in as it always diverts to the online ticket office and then crashing. Very frustrating - particularly as I’m trying to pay the club some money!

I checked earlier and my ST £10 is now showing. You can't buy online using PayPal and get the discount - either pay a different way or get it from the shop. I'll pop in there tonight probably.

Well someone likes our new kit.

In case you were wondering who was 12th-24th

Went in at 2:00 pm at first game against Peterborough.

No L XL XXL Away shirts available!

Back
Top Bottom