New club badge

I like it, I see it is already started being used on the Official website.

The photo of Tiger with the monk makes sense now, Tiger's had this planned for a while.

big thumbs up from me. As has been said before love the OXFORD bit really puts out the message of who we are.

I think it's okay. I'd quite like to have the 'ford' part of our name represented in the badge again, but I guess it'll be back one day. Glad to see that Desmond Morris's Minoan Ox seems to be a permanent fixture for us. Ox Mail reckons the stripes are a nod to the old Headington Utd days, but looks more like the Milk Cup kit to me. In summary, I'm fine with it.
Not sure if you’ve done this deliberately, but yellow text on a white background really doesn’t work.

I believe the away kit will be white and gold and we’ll also have an orange and dark blue third kit to nod back to Headington days. Not sure about Home kit though. Would be interesting if anyone on here has anything in the home kits design.
It looks good and I can understand the change from a branding/marketing perspective. Looking forward to seeing the new kit too. Wonder what colour our away kit will be next season?!

Personally, I would prefer it if the OXFORD part was between the horns as well (with the top of the text level with the point of the horns) and the shield element slightly thinner (if there absolutely HAS to be a shield). These are however minor gripes. It's certainly better than the previous badges with shields on them and I'm certainly not disgusted by this rebranding.

Personally, I would prefer it if the OXFORD part was between the horns as well (with the top of the text level with the point of the horns) and the shield element slightly thinner (if there absolutely HAS to be a shield). These are however minor gripes. It's certainly better than the previous badges with shields on them and I'm certainly not disgusted by this rebranding.

“Certainly not disgusted” - every marketeer dreams of getting such praise for their work!

I like it. It is growing on me. I would prefer the stripes to go down the middle of the O and if the stripes are going through the letters seems odd it doesn't go through the D when there is space similar to the second O.
Basically I want the stripes redoing but I'll survive.

I like it. It is growing on me. I would prefer the stripes to go down the middle of the O and if the stripes are going through the letters seems odd it doesn't go through the D when there is space similar to the second O.
Basically I want the stripes redoing but I'll survive.

or just don't put them through the letters

Back
Top Bottom