Neutral fans view

And they used a nice word for the performance "professional". Thought it was a decent portrayal of a day out at Grenoble Road for this season (y)

I`m no fan of these video blog things but that was tolerable and pretty honest. He`s not "doing the 92" properly though is he? Has to be with "your team" IMHO. ?

Much harder (and longer) with your own team.
Just think, not only would you need a couple of promotions, but two or three relegations too, minus the cup games.☹️
Either way, it is a noble quest.

Much harder (and longer) with your own team.
Just think, not only would you need a couple of promotions, but two or three relegations too, minus the cup games.☹
Either way, it is a noble quest.

Depends who you support, I think many of us from a certain generation have "achieved by default" supporting Oxford United!! ?
Last time I checked I was at 99 and I`m not a "regular" some must be far into three figures.

Got me thinking now...

I really enjoyed that. Given how much he liked “the number 11” he could have found out his name pretty easily!

Over the last few weeks I've seen a large number of students/people new to Oxford asking about going to their first game. Each time I've seen people say s**t such as "Don't, it's a shithole" "Stay in the pub" "Go to an away game instead" is baffling.

You're literally putting people off before they f*****g come. People that go week in/week out, rightfully, dislike the place. But new fans can form their own opinions...

Over the last few weeks I've seen a large number of students/people new to Oxford asking about going to their first game. Each time I've seen people say s**t such as "Don't, it's a shithole" "Stay in the pub" "Go to an away game instead" is baffling.

You're literally putting people off before they f*****g come. People that go week in/week out, rightfully, dislike the place. But new fans can form their own opinions...

If an Oxford 'fan' is actively trying to put off people who are looking to go to their first game then I think we can finally truly say that is NOT a 'proper' fan!!!

If an Oxford 'fan' is actively trying to put off people who are looking to go to their first game then I think we can finally truly say that is NOT a 'proper' fan!!!
Exactly this. Shithole it may be...but it is the closest thing to OUR shithole that we have or are likely to get for the foreseeable.

And way way way more important than that, the mighty OUFC call it home and that is good enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom