Nelson's replacement?

In defence of Mousinho he never had a reall good defensive midfielder playing in front of him when he was playing as a centrehalf. He might well look a much more solid with Kashi giving him some protection.

Saying that it doesn’t look like we’ll get the chance to see it as Robinson has indicated that Mousiniho will not be a first team regular.

He also tended to dick around with the ball when he played centre back, a bit like Stones.

Pretty sure we hadn't 2 months ago when he was being discussed on here. Keep up.
I missed the day of the original post, I hadn't realised the thread had defaulted back to April. Anyway he was released

Has it been officially announced yet?
Just out of curiosity
No. Players contracts run up to the end of June. so he is officially still an OUFC player. I wonder if he'll be back for pre-season training/testing at the end of this week? :cautious:

Be interesting to see how Nelson does compared to Dunkley's first season in the championship.
Dunks played 38 times for Wigan

Indeed. I would imagine that Cardiff will be targeting immediate return to the Prem, whether this is realistic or not. I would be surprised if he were seen as a first choice at this stage.

Sol Bamba ruptured his ACL towards the end of the season so I think Nelson could quiet easily get into the team straight away as they don’t have many options apart from Morrison there captain & Manga who basically crap

Back
Top Bottom