Nelson

Common Villager

Oh how we’ve missed him! Don’t think I realised just how important he was for us until he got injured.

I hope we’ve not seen him play his last match in a yellow shirt. If we go down though, we almost certainly have.

Add to that Ledson, Rothwell, Hall, Eastwood possibly even Brannagan.

But don’t worry. Relegation is fine according to some on here ...

MApps legacy decimated in less than 12 months.

Oh how we’ve missed him! Don’t think I realised just how important he was for us until he got injured.

I hope we’ve not seen him play his last match in a yellow shirt. If we go down though, we almost certainly have.
Maybe I’m being a bit dim and misunderstanding this deal that DE has agreed with Tiger but it concerns me that big money assets could be encouraged to leave the club if DE wants the outstanding money owed to him as soon as possible

Class player. Hope you are right about the first part of the second paragraph but not the second

Maybe I’m being a bit dim and misunderstanding this deal that DE has agreed with Tiger but it concerns me that big money assets could be encouraged to leave the club if DE wants the outstanding money owed to him as soon as possible
Nelson isn't a big money asset, no one is paying money for a centre back with a ruptured achilles, on the last year of his deal too

I'd like to see Nelson play alongside Dickie, who I believe is another very good Centre Half. I'm sorry but I'm not a fan of Mousinho's fannying around at the back.

I understand that Nelson is the leader on / off the pitch. I very strong character. Sorely missed. I am gutted.

Have I missed something? Nelsons deal expires in the summer right? Surely once we have a new manager getting Nelson (and Rothwell) to extend their deals is high on the to do list? I’m hopeful it can be done!!!

Have I missed something? Nelsons deal expires in the summer right? Surely once we have a new manager getting Nelson (and Rothwell) to extend their deals is high on the to do list? I’m hopeful it can be done!!!
Got a year extension option that the club can use if they want.

Idea for the match day programme.

A new feature which covers views from across the middle of our defence. Call it Nelson’s Column and Dickie’s Post.

Centre-page spread.

df83e5307a7a85cd54d6e31781237600.jpg

A new feature which covers views from across the middle of our defence. Call it Nelson’s Column and Dickie’s Post.

Centre-page spread.

Ummm. Wasn’t Curtis’ piece (steady!) in the programme actually called Nelson’s Column?

Centre-page spread.

Ummm. Wasn’t Curtis’ piece (steady!) in the programme actually called Nelson’s Column?

That Martin is a filthy sort!

Him and Dickie were very good tonight. Have tonight’s back 5 together for the remaining games we should get what we need.

Back
Top Bottom