National News National Lockdown coming

Give him a break Sarge. He’s got an unbelievably difficult job, that no other PM has had to deal with.

Tough, he desperately wanted the job based on his efforts to stab May in the back when she was PM, so he has to deal with it.

Give him a break Sarge. He’s got an unbelievably difficult job, that no other PM has had to deal with.

It’s delayed because his meeting with his cabinet went on longer than expected, and a few Conservative MP’s are opposed to a second lockdown.

Yeah, Winston Churchill was just grateful that he didn’t have to deal with this rather than WW2.

Tough, he desperately wanted the job based on his efforts to stab May in the back when she was PM, so he has to deal with it.

She was so far out of her depth it was unreal. Totally incompetent of running the country, and she was rightfully ousted.

It’s delayed because his meeting with his cabinet went on longer than expected, and a few Conservative MP’s are opposed to a second lockdown.
Are any tory mps allowed to oppose their blonde furher/doms puppet?

* you were panic buying
No just plodding along doing my weekly shop, but there were couples going round with a trolley each, and queuing outside to get in, so I’d say panic buying has started.

I'm due to get my implants finished on Tuesday morning after a 6 month dragged out treatment plan. I've been missing 4 front teeth for all that time and it's driven me mad. Any further delay and I don't know what I would be capable of!
Got my root canal finished yesterday, glad I did now - unlucky ML

Is bojo struggling to extricate doms fist n forearm from 'working' him, before addressing the nation (England) ?

Lockdown expected to kick in from thurs according to bbc news sources

Back
Top Bottom