Championship Nathan Jones

Luton Manager Nathan Jones moaning about Huddersfield fans entering the field of play after their win over Looton.
Yet what happened in 2010 was acceptable?
Hmm, reminds me of our away game at Luton when they won the title. The 500 Tommy Robinson types who invaded the pitch at the end didn't look as friendly as the lot above though.

I say Brian that was a spiffing good show by our chaps, Boing time for bed said Zebedee. oh and don't forget your season tickets for next season but no high spirits.

There does appear to be an acceptance now that a mass pitch invasion will mainly go unpunished. Whatever happened to 'entering the field of play is a criminal offence'?

Also whilst I'm being a bit miserable, where's the police actions on pyros? At the FA Cup Final there was lots of pyro smoke and even some hand-held flaming flares in the Liverpool end and at the Everton game, the MOTD commentator kept remarking on how the man carrying the pyro bucket would have his work cut out to not fill it. Didn't one of our fans do some jail time due to just holding an un-activated pyro device (Plymouth away game if memory serves).

I doubt Nathan Jones cares about what was happening with Luton in 2010, seeing as he was playing for Yeovil at the time.
Probably not but a tad rich making out Looton are victims when 12 years ago their fans tried to attack the York players as well as the York fans with a pitch invasion

Probably not but a tad rich making out Looton are victims when 12 years ago their fans tried to attack the York players as well as the York fans with a pitch invasion
Good point.

"Boss, I just got accosted by some angry Huddersfield fans on the pitch."

"I know, sorry about that."

"Is that it? Aren't you going to complain about it?"

"How can I? Are you mad? Aren't you aware? I can't believe you don't know that, 12 years ago, some of our fans acted like complete twats towards some York City players. The York players had coins thrown at them."

"Oh fair enough then. I had no idea. At least they didn't throw coins at me. Should I go back on the pitch and ask them to throw coins at me, so it's fair?"

"OBVIOUSLY!"

Good point.

"Boss, I just got accosted by some angry Huddersfield fans on the pitch."

"I know, sorry about that."

"Is that it? Aren't you going to complain about it?"

"How can I? Are you mad? Aren't you aware? I can't believe you don't know that, 12 years ago, some of our fans acted like complete twats towards some York City players. The York players had coins thrown at them."

"Oh fair enough then. I had no idea. At least they didn't throw coins at me. Should I go back on the pitch and ask them to throw coins at me, so it's fair?"

"OBVIOUSLY!"
Still not an excuse by either team for either events but looton shouldn’t complain when their event got brushed under the carpet.

It was on the pitch Bazzer - some t**t just steamrolled into Billy Sharp during the pitch invasion at the end and knocked him flying - Sharp had done nothing at all

And again there were pyros galore at the end with all those responsible caught on TV cameras. Are these smoke flares allowed now or is it still a criminal offence with associated possible jail time?