Ex Player Nathan Holland

It’s a shame that boy has a quality about him that hasn’t been developed yet. I’m hoping we can get him back next season to finish his development but would west Hal want to risk him in the lower league but then again we maybe championship which would do him the world of good.

It was said a few weeks ago by our glorious leader that he’s had hamstring issues in the past.

George Thorne will probably shatter a testicle while sitting on the toilet in the next few days.
Has Thorne had testicle issues in the past?

Rumours are that WHU will sell him in the summer. I'm not sure we can afford the reported £2 million asking price...
---------------
Moved my response too :LOL:
2 million seems quite a lot considering his only senior football has been with us.

It was said a few weeks ago by our glorious leader that he’s had hamstring issues in the past.

George Thorne will probably shatter a testicle while sitting on the toilet in the next few days.

Out of interest, if Robinson gets this club to the championship (bearing in mind what he has had to deal with off the pitch since he has been here) will you finally give him the credit he deserves?

As for Holland, it is a shame because the lad had clear raw talent. He will certainly be a decent player in the future but he still has a lot of developing to go. You never know, we may be able to get him back next season.

Plus a couple of Premier League appearances. Below suggests £2M is less than he's deemed to be worth:

Still not worth 2million, if he continues at the rate he is doing and improving and gaining valuable experience he could be worth a hell of a lot more than 2 million but at the moment a million possibly but no more. I would hope he may come back here next season and continue to progress.

.. a .new approach to keepy up? :unsure: ;)

Out of interest, if Robinson gets this club to the championship (bearing in mind what he has had to deal with off the pitch since he has been here) will you finally give him the credit he deserves?
I’ve always said that there are two men - Robinson the coach and Robinson the man.

Robinson the man - up to him. Robinson the coach, let’s see. I can admit someone has done a good job without thinking they’re not a total w****r.

I support the club. Other people support the manager, even though he is the one who is trying to make fans side with him over the board (which he also did for a time last summer), while simultaneously moving the pieces around to make an exit. They’re the same people who accuse others of not being ‘proper fans’, even though they’re siding with a man who won’t be here next season unless Liverpool don’t want him for their U23 role. Which is inherently stupid, blinkered and utterly backwards, not to mention hilariously hypocritical. They’re probably the same people who think he’s some sort of mental health hero, even though he went on the radio last season and hung out young players such as Mitchell to dry with his “he isn’t my goalkeeper” sound bites, which caused him serious struggles. Not to mention the way he tried to paint Ivo Pekalski out as some sort of villain and tried to force him out, saying if he didn’t tear his contract up he would make him run, run and run some more, even though he was coming back from a career threatening injury and had a track record of poor mental health which he had been brave enough to speak up about back in Sweden.

I think a few people need to learn a thing or two about basic observational skills and balance. You don’t have to adore somebody who does a decent job. Although let’s see what his priorities are in a few months.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom