General Nathan Holland goes back

I have a novel idea which will stop the pain which loan players cause. STOP borrowing players from other teams. They come to us, because they are not deemed good enough for their clubs. As soon as they do good here, they are grabbed back! Duh!

I have a novel idea which will stop the pain which loan players cause. STOP borrowing players from other teams. They come to us, because they are not deemed good enough for their clubs. As soon as they do good here, they are grabbed back! Duh!

No Roofe, Baldock, Constable or Matty Taylor then...

• React
Reactions: MJB
The good news is that if we get in the championship the clubs that are doing the loans will want so much more money for them that we won’t be able to afford them anyway !

Nathan Holland was never going to return this season. There were concerns about his hamstrings that didn't only need recovery time, but a slow and gentle preseason that would have allowed him to be fully ready for a season in league football rather than youth football he'd been used to.

Aren’t we still in this season? I’m so confused these days. Never know what day of the week it is, never mind what season.

Can’t see him agreeing to that. Risking injury and potentially missing out on a decent contract. He’s 30 with a young family and won’t be short of interested clubs. I’d like to think the club will do all they can to keep him permanently.
Lyle Taylor and a few others in the Championship have already said they won't risk playing as they are out of contract and have to be looking to their next deal.

Back
Top Bottom