General Napa starts his recovery

Sarge

God like member
Malachi Napa made an appearance at the training ground earlier today , the first steps on the road to recovery from that horrendous, unpunished challenge on him, during the 1st round league cup match V Peterborough last month ... OWS report ....

KR has endorsed Napa today. After two much disrupted seasons, I hope next season his fortune turns in the complete opposite direction. He'll probably go out on loan and look to break into the first team the following season. He's only 20, so time and youth are on his side - even if little else has been for two years!

KR has endorsed Napa today. After two much disrupted seasons, I hope next season his fortune turns in the complete opposite direction. He'll probably go out on loan and look to break into the first team the following season. He's only 20, so time and youth are on his side - even if little else has been for two years!
He'll be like a new signing at the start of next season :sneaky:

if he makes it uninjured through to Jan 2021, wonder if the board will cash in on him? :unsure:

He looked ok. Potential but was not really a first team player.
I hope that he gets fit and kicks on.

He was destined to go out on loan I feel, with the quality of player we now have in the squad.

He looked ok. Potential but was not really a first team player.
I hope that he gets fit and kicks on.

My assessment of him too. Looks ok but lacking a bit of muscle and confidence to truly become a winger of repute.

That’s not to say it won’t come in time. He’s only 20 and has time to bulk up, but let’s not pretend he’s Fosu or Marvin Johnson just yet nor will ever be as good as they are. O’Dowda was a weed on his debut and a summer filling out made him into a much better player. I feel Napa needs the same.

Back
Top Bottom