Name the new stadium competition (round 1)

The thing that concerns me is this...

Manor Ground: 11 Stands
Kassam Stadium: 3 Stands

...so the new ground, if we follow on the same reduction rate for stands we will only have a bloody fence all the way around it...

The move to Quarry is ON.

So I see today that the Newcastle Saudis are thinking of renaming st James park with a Saudi airline company so I was wondering if maybe we could have Thai airways or an Indonesian equivalent as our new stadium name
The Singha Whenyourwinning stadium

So I see today that the Newcastle Saudis are thinking of renaming st James park with a Saudi airline company so I was wondering if maybe we could have Thai airways or an Indonesian equivalent as our new stadium name
Maybe the Andrex Hi-Absorbency Stadium, or the Peanut M&Ms Bowl

I did ...................... we are fudged.

Yes I knew that. But I believe our new friends have no financial ties with Garuda.

The Netherlands reports quite a bit about Indonesia because of their history. There are many Indonesians living here.
The BBC only reports on Indonesia when a volcano goes off.

Yes I knew that. But I believe our new friends have no financial ties with Garuda.

The Netherlands reports quite a bit about Indonesia because of their history. There are many Indonesians living here.

When it comes to Indonesian volcanoes, all I just know that Krakatoa is actually west of Java.

And Garuda is or are a Hindu god or gods, I long for a story about them in the Grauniad.

Back
Top Bottom