Name the new stadium competition (round 1)

The thing that concerns me is this...

Manor Ground: 11 Stands
Kassam Stadium: 3 Stands

...so the new ground, if we follow on the same reduction rate for stands we will only have a bloody fence all the way around it...

The thing that concerns me is this...

Manor Ground: 11 Stands
Kassam Stadium: 3 Stands

...so the new ground, if we follow on the same reduction rate for stands we will only have a bloody fence all the way around it...

If we are losing 7 stands every time we should end up with minus 4 stands, as that’s a physical impossibility perhaps after some maths shenanigans the minus becomes a plus and we finally get 4 stands? I will have to bell Carol Vorderman and see if she can figure it out.

So I see today that the Newcastle Saudis are thinking of renaming st James park with a Saudi airline company so I was wondering if maybe we could have Thai airways or an Indonesian equivalent as our new stadium name

So I see today that the Newcastle Saudis are thinking of renaming st James park with a Saudi airline company so I was wondering if maybe we could have Thai airways or an Indonesian equivalent as our new stadium name

They`ll rename it every year if the offer is right......................... still needs a "non-corporate" name for us plebs.

"City of Oxford Stadium"

Then watch all the away fans looking lost in Marston. :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom