My portfolio....

Glencore. Up 20% in last month, backed up by 10% divi. Think it has a way to go yet but quite volatile. Better to short it.

I’ve been talking to a friend about that one. Worth it for the yield alone and has strong credentials.
The building sector should start to pick up as suggestions are that the worst has passed. I like the look of Taylor Wimpey…I’ve held and sold many times but the look really cheap at 120

Kodal doing wll
Wish I’d gone with Premier…good bet
Both looking good. PREM should have some way to go hopefully, with production figures, RUS and possible buyout to come in a year or two. I’m hoping for divis but not sure it’ll get that far before its sold.

MARU worth reading up on, battery metals play with low MC. Early days but fully funded, bit under the radar as on AQSE market but application in to move to AIM next month which should bring more investors.

Not in it but thinking about buying some FRG, could be another KOD/PREM in the making.

Start your own threads and stop messing mine up........... I might need to go and have a look how things are. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Both looking good. PREM should have some way to go hopefully, with production figures, RUS and possible buyout to come in a year or two. I’m hoping for divis but not sure it’ll get that far before its sold.

MARU worth reading up on, battery metals play with low MC. Early days but fully funded, bit under the radar as on AQSE market but application in to move to AIM next month which should bring more investors.

Not in it but thinking about buying some FRG, could be another KOD/PREM in the making.
FRG might well be good. Franchise Brands is the major player and I had this one in play three years ago and did well

Overdue update - its been a rollercoaster! :ROFLMAO:

Don`t follow me for share tips!

Rolls Royce +76.49%
BG Diversified Trust -17.68%
Balanced Comm Prop - 39.99%

Carnival +28.4%
Halfords +106%
Burberry +28.35%
Kodal Minerals +68.7%

888 - 22.11%
Melrose -14.93

Immunogen +278.96%
American Investment +55.71%
Greencoat UK +4.59%

LADBible Group -54.08%
Dowlais Group 0%
Funding Circle - 54.78%
Bushveld -78.5%
Centamin -21.45%
Technology Minerals -59.92%
Cellular Goods -89.40%

Commercial Property should do much better. They’ve got investments in central London and Newbury. Lovely dividends. I pay in regularly so my holding is building well in that. Also have TRY regular sum going in.
Recently sold CTY to fund a fun vehicle. Got out at 406 and they’re now 385. Might sell some more if they go back up.
I like the look at Centamin. Good one to have for diversification.

Back
Top Bottom