Chairman my Dad goes hobnobbing :-o

Sarge

God like member
earlier today my Dad (in his mid 80s ) went to a birthday celebration in an Oxford hotel, along with a good friend of his Dennis Hedges.

Another hotel guest noticed my Dad had an OUFC badge on his lapel and struck up a conversation. After informing that hed been supporting OUFC (&HUFC) for over 70 years, this other hotel guest requested a photo with my Dad and Dennis Hedges.
48429785_2140120466303695_2606422460018458624_n.jpg

just wish me dad had let me know before, maybe he mightve got a few answers to those so far unanswered questions!???

My sister who took the photo, (she is also an OUFC ST holder) said Tiger was a really nice guy

Last edited:
No bow tie. Must be an imposter..

Fair play to Tiger though, this shows him in a good light. I don’t think anyone can doubt his heart is in the right place. Let’s just hope is wallet is also! ?

Fair play to Tiger a nice gesture to your Dad and Dennis.
Was that Dennis a ref.

Perhaps we could get Dennis to ref a couple of our home matches?

Dennis would very likely be at the very least consistent in his decisions.... unlike the vast majority of idiots masquerading as (E)FL officials of 'today'

Dennis would very likely be at the very least consistent in his decisions.... unlike the vast majority of idiots masquerading as (E)FL officials of 'today'
Have you ever asked him about Robbie Savage?

Back
Top Bottom