General My birthday

Nice prezzy from the wife and the club.
Have a great day tomorrow, Bazzer

ps we're all coming round tomorrow night for a drink. So get up early and rob an off-license :cool:

It's my 60th birthday tomorrow and I got a knock on the door and a nice chap stood there in his oxford urd coat and handed me a carrier bag with a home shirt in. I said thank you and went to confront the Wife as we agreed no birthday presents as we are going
( hopefully ) to Malta end of July. She said had I looked at the shirt so I took it out and found a signed shirt by most of the first team.
My wife emailed Niall McWilliams and mentioned it was my birthday 9th April and would he arrange a phone call Niall said he could go one better and organised the signed shirt for me and it was hand delivered a short while ago.
Needless to say I'm chuffed to bits welling up a bit but damn well chuffed. The wife is also 60 but on the 11th two days after mine.
Thank you Niall McWilliams and OUFC its made my day.
That’s brilliant, Bazzer! Happy birthday to you, and a big shout out to Mrs Bazzer and the club for going that extra mile for your 60th. Chuffed for you. That has genuinely put a smile on my face.

Nice prezzy from the wife and the club.
Have a great day tomorrow, Bazzer

ps we're all coming round tomorrow night for a drink. So get up early and rob an off-license :cool:
Thanks, social and coming round yep but social distance and all that. πŸ™‚

Happy Birthday Bazzer.

Hopefully your wife has also bought you a bigger keyboard, so that you no longer suffer fat finger syndrome when typing your many posts on here???!!! 🀣

Last edited:
It's my 60th birthday tomorrow and I got a knock on the door and a nice chap stood there in his oxford urd coat and handed me a carrier bag with a home shirt in. I said thank you and went to confront the Wife as we agreed no birthday presents as we are going
( hopefully ) to Malta end of July. She said had I looked at the shirt so I took it out and found a signed shirt by most of the first team.
My wife emailed Niall McWilliams and mentioned it was my birthday 9th April and would he arrange a phone call Niall said he could go one better and organised the signed shirt for me and it was hand delivered a short while ago.
Needless to say I'm chuffed to bits welling up a bit but damn well chuffed. The wife is also 60 but on the 11th two days after mine.
Thank you Niall McWilliams and OUFC its made my day.
Well played Mr McWilliams and well done OUFC! The club cares! Happy Birthday for today Baz.

Back
Top Bottom