Club Merchandise

I want to post some recognition here.

I think the current range of merchandise is the best I can remember since being a supporter. Well done on the progress to those involved.

Start your Christmas shopping 🛍

I’m looking forward to my new oxford boxer shorts !

I want to post some recognition here.

I think the current range of merchandise is the best I can remember since being a supporter. Well done on the progress to those involved.

Start your Christmas shopping 🛍

I’m looking forward to my new oxford boxer shorts !
Agreed! I just wish they did the PJ set in grownup sizes.

I presume your choice of lettering depends on whether you need a "small" or a "large"....
Could put Oxford Utd on and I could stretch them out so you can see more than just the O but whichO the first or fourth? Only Mrs Bazzer will know that answer. No it won’t be Oxford Utd

Reminds me of when I answered a small ad in one of the "gentleman's magazines" which promised me I'd see a bigger penis in ten days or my money back.

Bastards sent me a magnify glass.....

They sent me a poster of Boris Johnson.

Terrace have now made a remake of the 1988 home shirt.

There is actually a lot of good stuff in the club shop nowadays but I think most of it is a tad overpriced. £50 for a hoodie?

I rather like the Nesbo jacket if only it said "waterproof/showerproof" or something useful like that.............

Has anyone actually managed to buy a shirt online?

If I go to https://www.oufcshop.co.uk I can add a shirt into the basket. Clicking on the 'Proceed to checkout' button takes me to the https://www.eticketing.co.uk/oxfordunited/ site where it asks me to sign in. Do so successfully. There is no link back to the merch site. Going back to the merch site manually, I can see my details by clicking on the person icon in the header (including for some reason the fact that I have £4.50 loyalty balance - where is the tenner it was supposed to be?) so I am logged in OK. Clicking the 'Proceed to checkout' button again takes me back to the ticketing site! What on earth is going on?

Make it difficult for people to buy things and they simply will give up. I have, at least for now.
I had a poor experience online buying a shirt a couple of years back similar to the one mentioned plus there was a massive delay caused by having no sixes left for the shirt back,seriously.
Took about four weeks before they delivered.

I had a poor experience online buying a shirt a couple of years back similar to the one mentioned plus there was a massive delay caused by having no sixes left for the shirt back,seriously.
Took about four weeks before they delivered.
Typical.. all the sixes were stuck too deep in the box…

…… 😞

I would like a pint mug with the club crest for my morning cuppa.
My pet hate is items that are not the correct blue. Make it dark navy not Everton blue!!

I see its 'black Friday' in the club shop

amongst the 20% off items is that ( IMO un)popular '2nd/away' shirt
OUFC shirts shouldn't NOT have red on them I say

402289368_829461779179808_953162399128603558_n.jpg

It seems the same Marketing dept who've disrespected the FA Cup scored an own goal with that design

View attachment 16835

It seems the same Marketing dept who've disrespected the FA Cup scored an own goal with that design
Nothing wrong with the ac Milan shirt. The problem is that we never wear it!

View attachment 16835

I like that shirt a lot, we've often had red in our away kits. As @chuckbert says, we never wear it, which is a shame. If we're just going to wear the home kit most weeks there's no point having two away kits.

Nothing wrong with the ac Milan shirt. The problem is that we never wear it!
Looking at how many clubs wear red in this division and how dark it’s going to be over the next few months, it’ll be interesting to see when the club is actually planning on wearing it. They’ve got a quota to meet, otherwise there’s a fine.

Back
Top Bottom