Club Merchandise

Come on, we make the play off final, you put your best Stone island jumper, Lois jeans and Gola trainers on, but what do you ironically finish it off with? Why it’s a Spall era ox head flat cap, do lovely.
Not sure about Gola bit I get your point

I was logged out, added the shirt to the basket, then proceeded to checkout. It redirected me, I logged in and then it allowed me to complete the process. Or, it would have. Unfortunately they haven't credited me with my £10 yet (still have £2 from last season though?) so won't be buying it until then.

Have they said when the £10 will be credited? I did ask the club on Twitter but didn’t get a reply.

I was hoping to buy one of the training vests for when I go running but there don’t appear to be any on the online shop. Hoping they return at some point over the Summer, as I won’t really need one when autumn turns to winter!

Has anyone actually managed to buy a shirt online?

If I go to https://www.oufcshop.co.uk I can add a shirt into the basket. Clicking on the 'Proceed to checkout' button takes me to the https://www.eticketing.co.uk/oxfordunited/ site where it asks me to sign in. Do so successfully. There is no link back to the merch site. Going back to the merch site manually, I can see my details by clicking on the person icon in the header (including for some reason the fact that I have £4.50 loyalty balance - where is the tenner it was supposed to be?) so I am logged in OK. Clicking the 'Proceed to checkout' button again takes me back to the ticketing site! What on earth is going on?

Make it difficult for people to buy things and they simply will give up. I have, at least for now.

Ordered new shirt on line Friday arrived Monday morning. Fits a treat. Looks good as well. Well pleased

I tried it again the day after and they seem to have fixed it (in that it works, still a terrible customer journey!).

Once they credit me with the £10, will buy a shirt.

Has anyone actually managed to buy a shirt online?

If I go to https://www.oufcshop.co.uk I can add a shirt into the basket. Clicking on the 'Proceed to checkout' button takes me to the https://www.eticketing.co.uk/oxfordunited/ site where it asks me to sign in. Do so successfully. There is no link back to the merch site. Going back to the merch site manually, I can see my details by clicking on the person icon in the header (including for some reason the fact that I have £4.50 loyalty balance - where is the tenner it was supposed to be?) so I am logged in OK. Clicking the 'Proceed to checkout' button again takes me back to the ticketing site! What on earth is going on?

Make it difficult for people to buy things and they simply will give up. I have, at least for now.
Well my daughter who is abroad trying to get me one for father's Day (how nice of her) been trying all morning without success, wife's fingers worn out on the help desk. I told her not to bother, I've found the shop on line very clunky before. Just went through the process myself to see how it worked. Seems you have to log in then go to main club site, select online shopping from the menu the you can start to progress of sorts. Choose a shirt and size and it sometimes loops round to the home kit picture. Anyway persisted and have managed to get one in the basket and sent instructions to daughter who hopefully will now be able to complete. Not much of a nice surprise now though is it. I had written to the club before about being able to purchase vouchers online but they are only available in the shops apparently, and I got no indication they were going to change this when they replied.
OUFC are missing a big opportunity with the poor design of the shop website and lack of online vouchers for fans who have relatives abroad it's difficult to get to the shop when your two thousand miles away.
When ive calmed down I'll try and write to them again.

I ain't half glad I'm not the only computer illiterate on here.
I don't want office. Excel etc
I don't do spreadsheet or PowerPoint.
All I use the internet for is browsing a few forums
Catching up with news
Buying this and that off sites that are child's play(of those born in the early 60s) to use
Watching funny videos

Much preferred last seasons and was hoping for a white leisure wear this season. Shame.

Funny - I much prefer this years, like the 2 colour combo.

I normally buy training kit as I get more use out of it than a replica top.

Any other ideas of merchandise they could sell? For example would there be the demand for a running top - maybe time it to be available before the Oxford half marathon? Could have an OUFC charity on the front along with the Ox badge - I’d buy one.

I ain't half glad I'm not the only computer illiterate on here.
I don't want office. Excel etc
I don't do spreadsheet or PowerPoint.
All I use the internet for is browsing a few forums
Catching up with news
Buying this and that off sites that are child's play(of those born in the early 60s) to use
Watching funny videos
theres more than a few of us with a similar view n outlook as yours to the internet, and technology etc @mariokempes :sneaky:

Any other ideas of merchandise they could sell? For example would there be the demand for a running top - maybe time it to be available before the Oxford half marathon? Could have an OUFC charity on the front along with the Ox badge - I’d buy one.
Mobile phone cases. Low cost, high margain! Id like one of those for my S10

oversized yellow n blue bowties? :sneaky:

If anyone is wondering, I just contacted the shop about the £10 'voucher' ST purchasers get to use on merch.

Apparently it will become available on 3rd August as it's for use 'ready for the 1st league fixture '. I make no comment except to observe that to use it on the 3rd and get up to Sunderland in time for the game would be a stretch.

Sorry if I have missed this, but does anyone know when the £10 credit with season tickets is available to use? I want to visit the club shop and it will be good to use that against my purchases. Thanks.

Sorry if I have missed this, but does anyone know when the £10 credit with season tickets is available to use? I want to visit the club shop and it will be good to use that against my purchases. Thanks.
when the season starts - I think? Saturday .?. may be after midday or even 3pm?

Read the post above yours?

What are the opening times for the shop as can’t find it on the oufc website

Back
Top Bottom