Music

Creep in the rain at the end, what a moment!
Can remember the heavens opening during Paranoid Android as Thom sang the "rain down, from a great height" part, just unreal the way it happened, couldn't have planned it better.

Can remember the heavens opening during Paranoid Android as Thom sang the "rain down, from a great height" part, just unreal the way it happened, couldn't have planned it better.
I was at that south park gig, i was stood with holy roman empire front man Ste Fleming .....it was a priceless moment seeing his proud grin when radiohead performed you and whos army that night, (which name checks holy roman empire)

With the lovely Bristolian Becky B on bass, it`s a bit "anti-meat" but that`s kids these days! :rolleyes: ?

saw these live a couple of years ago..... set to be touring the UK (subject to covoid 19 shutdowns of venues) - no Oxford date on their tour itinerary ...

Really liking the guitar work on this from Killing Roy...

The Spitfires... ( Watford based) recently signed to Acid Jazz ... new album due soon... first taster of which will be revealed 18 march

I’ve been rehearsing as part of the chorus for the world premiere of an opera by Tim Finn. Cancelled. Bollox.

I was supposed to be going to a gig tonight (ironically at the Deaf and Hard Of Hearing Centre). It’s been cancelled, presumably because of COVID-19 concerns. Also meant to be seeing Elvis Costello on Sunday at the New Theatre…

Hmmm. Can't imagine I'll be seeing Lee Scratch Perry on the Cowley Rd next week either.

I was supposed to be going to a gig tonight (ironically at the Deaf and Hard Of Hearing Centre). It’s been cancelled, presumably because of COVID-19 concerns. Also meant to be seeing Elvis Costello on Sunday at the New Theatre…
Similar situation for me, got Sam Fender tickets for next Saturday in Manchester, non-redundable hotel room booked, guess its wait and see. 2 gigs in April down the Cowley Road (O2 Academy 2 and The Bully) may go ahead as they are much smaller shows. Everything is 'wait and see' at the moment.

Hmmm. Can't imagine I'll be seeing Lee Scratch Perry on the Cowley Rd next week either.
didn’t know he was there. see him at a reggae festival in Brighton years ago. was brilliant

• React
Reactions: m
Back
Top Bottom