Music

Vapour trail, OX4, leave them all behind and their cover of creation's how does it feel to feel are Ride faves of mine

Vapour trail, OX4, leave them all behind and their cover of creation's how does it feel to feel are Ride faves of mine
OX4 is one track I want played at my funeral, just really connect with that track.

Couple of pics I took at last night's Ride gig in the Town Hall...

View attachment 2525

Great set, and bloody loud, especially Drive Blind which was intense.
View attachment 2526
I was there too, nice mix of bangers and new tracks and they always mix the set-list up. Good two hour set as well, though I heard the last song or so from the bus stop as waiting for park and ride back to Thornhill.

OX4 is one track I want played at my funeral, just really connect with that track.

I hope everything attending the funeral will get their own effects pedal to noodle about with for ten minutes while the song plays.

I was there too, nice mix of bangers and new tracks and they always mix the set-list up. Good two hour set as well, though I heard the last song or so from the bus stop as waiting for park and ride back to Thornhill.
Was a good mix. I'd have liked to hear Pulsar, love the track, but can't fault what they did play.

Was a good mix. I'd have liked to hear Pulsar, love the track, but can't fault what they did play.
I like that some of the "comeback" tracks like Charm Assault / Lannoy Point / All I Want are still getting regular play, plus songs off the new album like Future Love / Kill Switch / Repetition.

Best sound I've heard at a gig at the Town Hall, though I think I was lucky to inadvertently choose a sweet spot.

Best sound I've heard at a gig at the Town Hall, though I think I was lucky to inadvertently choose a sweet spot.
Yes I have seen Nine Below Zero and From the Jam at the Town Hall and the sound gas been awful.

Long story...... try Hands off Gretel..... they deserve success.

Longer story..... Holly Henderson...... @MarkG ..down your way.

And if you like a drummer I`ll point you to Kate Porter, video`s a bit rough but it was in a pub in Newark!

There is some talent out there and live music is far from dead. (y)

anybody ever been to the railway tavern in Hungerford - good music venue?
just found out culture shock playing there 14th dec for any punk/ska/dub fans. 10 quid on the door ?

anybody ever been to the railway tavern in Hungerford - good music venue?
just found out culture shock playing there 14th dec for any punk/ska/dub fans. 10 quid on the door ?
Heard there's some nice tracks on the Juke Box

Can anyone help me identify a song playing at halftime yesterday v shrewsbury just before the players came out. Indie jangly guitar you got me going yeah you got me go ooing and no def not the kinks bit foals esque heard it on soccer am goals of week before cant find it would love to find it listen an learn on the guitar.

Any of these Sarge?...

1. I Know - Dan Nix & The Teen Sounds
2. Won't You Say Yes To Me, Girl - Chuck Conlon
3. Can't Tell You - The Fabulous Depressions
4. Doubtful - Frankie St John and The Penetrations
5. Situation Sad - Finnigans Wake
6. If I Didn't Love You Girl - Travis Pike's Tea Party
7. Polka Dotted Eyes - The Snaps
8. Too Late To Kiss You Now - The Cords
9. Hold Back The Sunrise - Ron Gray
10. Norwegian Skies - Bill Eucker
11. Face The New Day - The Sound Track