Music

I can't get enough of Idles at the moment particularly for running!

Enjoyed; Murder Capital, Only the Poets, Sports Team and (dare I say) Zuzu at Truckfest this year!

Had it on repeat all day, 'Neptune' is a seriously good track.

My phone told me but I’ve not actually listened to it yet except the pre-released songs. Heading straight for Neptune now you’ve posted.

My phone told me but I’ve not actually listened to it yet except the pre-released songs. Heading straight for Neptune now you’ve posted.
Really liking 'wash off' as well, guitar is very Antidotes era.

Martin Harley at The OFS for me tonight. Recommended by a mate, gave him a quick listen and thought why not after a crap Saturday at work

I see Paul Weller has just announced a tour for next year, with an Oxford date included (New Theatre). Of interest to any of the old Mods on here? Tickets on sale Friday.

I see Paul Weller has just announced a tour for next year, with an Oxford date included (New Theatre). Of interest to any of the old Mods on here? Tickets on sale Friday.
Tip of the day
Acquaint yourself with The New Theatre ticket site. A mate of mine couldn't get on Ticketmaster, Seetickets etc but got Snow Patrol tickets straightaway through the theatre.

Save a couple more quid off if you go to the box office directly, too. Only downside being IIRC it opens at weird hours dependent on whether they have a show on.

Couple of pics I took at last night's Ride gig in the Town Hall...

20191204_081644.jpg

Great set, and bloody loud, especially Drive Blind which was intense.
20191204_081610.jpg

Back
Top Bottom