Music for the team to run out to

KR talked yesterday about his love of music in general and then went on to talk about Oxford bands and a connection with the club.

So I nominate this (play it loud and imagine the team running out to a rocking stadium to it):

If you were to look past Radiohead, although to be fair why you would do that is a mystery, I'd like to suggest 'Step into my world' by Hurricane #1 or OX4 by Ride. Both top top tracks. Or even Inhaler by Foals.

Bloody hell there has been some top music made by Oxford bands :)
Just went to look out my Candyskins tapes (yes, tapes!) but can't find them :( They, Ride and associated liggers used to hang coolly around the Beech Rd so at least there's history.

KR talked yesterday about his love of music in general and then went on to talk about Oxford bands and a connection with the club.

So I nominate this (play it loud and imagine the team running out to a rocking stadium to it):

Good shout. Some of our slightly younger fans will possibly accuse Supergrass of stealing A View From The Afternoon by AM though!

Can only be Basket Case by Green Day according to the other threads

or Lemmy covering God Save the Queen

Bangin’ tune.
Be fine as long as they turn the speakers off in the South Stand

Back
Top Bottom