Mural update 15/10/19

Yellow River

Don`t mention an "unveiling".......... they`ll have to have another 6 committee meetings, engagement with "elf n safety" then 3 polls to decide who does it!!

JFDI.

As far as the unveiling, or cutting of the ribbon goes, I’d set up a poll (if I knew how to) with a sparkling list of ex-players, ex-managers, ex-owners, and ex-fans to choose from;)

A. Jon Narbett.
B. Mike Salmon.
C. Emiliano Diaz.
D. Steve Anthrobus.
E. David Kemp.
F. Pep Clotet.
G. Firoz Kassam.
H. Charlie Methven.

SteMerritt

Staff member
As far as the unveiling, or cutting of the ribbon goes, I’d set up a poll (if I knew how to) with a sparkling list of ex-players, ex-managers, ex-owners, and ex-fans to choose from;)

A. Jon Narbett.
B. Mike Salmon.
C. Emiliano Diaz.
D. Steve Anthrobus.
E. David Kemp.
F. Pep Clotet.
G. Firoz Kassam.
H. Charlie Methven.
I'd definitely select Mike Salmon from that list, although I'd guess that when someone tries to throw him the scissors, he'd flap at them, then have to go pick them out of the east stand goal...

Essexyellows

A. Jon Narbett.
B. Mike Salmon.
C. Emiliano Diaz.
D. Steve Anthrobus.
E. David Kemp.
F. Pep Clotet.
G. Firoz Kassam.
H. Charlie Methven.
I would pick Charlie..................... to hoisted by his salmon pink chino`s a la Wicker Man.... probably better than he`ll currently get in the North East!

CheltenhamYellow

So when will the grand unveiling be?

If the Ipswich game is postponed because of International commitments then it’s looking like the Shrewsbury match will be its first outing. Or the possibility of a home tie in the FA Cup 2nd round (if we beat Hayes & Yeading!)

Might get some good positive national publicity when Sky come calling for the Man City fixture.
Sounds like it could be by the end of the season, if we’re lucky.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O OxVox 1
O OxVox 41
O OxVox 3
O OxVox 264
O OxVox 0