General Mugs in the shop

BigAlan

I have two United Mugs, well I did until the handle fell off one a few mins ago, no problem said I, I shall look online and purchase another one, but alas they only sell one with EB Charging logo on it, I understand why but I would have thought a standard yellow one with our crest on might be available.

You can buy a travel cup with the crest, but no mug.

Oh well, I won’t spend my money and hope my one remaining mug stays intact.

I have two United Mugs, well I did until the handle fell off one a few mins ago, no problem said I, I shall look online and purchase another one, but alas they only sell one with EB Charging logo on it, I understand why but I would have thought a standard yellow one with our crest on might be available.

You can buy a travel cup with the crest, but no mug.

Oh well, I won’t spend my money and hope my one remaining mug stays intact.

Plenty here and the club get a royalty from each sale:

If the club get a cut from sales that’s for me, I won’t give a spiv any cash..

thanks

• React
Reactions: MJB
They had plenty in the club shop sat probably 3 alternatives to the EB charging ones inc at least one with club crest etc

Plenty here and the club get a royalty from each sale:

I believe they are donating to Mind for every sale of their Joey Beauchamp mug at the moment as well.

If the club get a cut from sales that’s for me, I won’t give a spiv any cash..

thanks

Yep, all confirmed in this article that clubs get royalties:

“With the utmost respect, there is quite a stigma around football club shops. If you walk into a club shop, you are going to find pretty much the same products in every club store: dressing gowns with the badge on, mouse mats with the stadium on, mug with the badge on – it’s just generic stuff.”

They’re the company which gave all their profits from Joey mug sales earlier this month the charity.

They’re based in Oxfordshire so have a good relationship with the club I think.

They had plenty in the club shop sat probably 3 alternatives to the EB charging ones inc at least one with club crest etc
If so that’s an improvement from the pompey game when I went in to get my grandsons shirt, will call in when I am close.

They’re based in Oxfordshire so have a good relationship with the club I think.
I know the guy who started it from back when we were teenagers. Used to live near Banbury. He’s a MK Dons fan.

Yeah, I was amazed they exist as well.

I know the guy who started it from back when we were teenagers. Used to live near Banbury. He’s a MK Dons fan.

Yeah, I was amazed they exist as well.

Presumably they make plastic mugs too then.

giphy.gif

The Terrace do some great merchandise including a club subscription box each month. The standard varies, but this month there was a ink drawing of Joey and matching mug along with other items. As has been said, they are local and share profits with the club. Well worth a look.

Screenshot_20220308-224519_Gallery.jpg

Back
Top Bottom