Mowatt

Common Villager

I think it’s time for us to stop persisting with Mowatt. He’s been a major disappointment for me, especially given the amount of games he’s played at a higher level.

I don’t see what he brings to the team. He’s painfully slow and just doesn’t create anywhere near enough to justify taking up the no10 position. Aside from the odd moment here and there, I often barely notice he’s on the pitch.

Considering he’s not actually our player, I’d like to see Rothwell played in that position instead and Napa / Ricardinho / Hall (when he’s fit) played on the left.

One of the things that made me the most angry while driving home after the game Saturday was listening to the chat about Rothwell on RO. Apparently he’s still very much open to the prospect of staying with us. It’s a total dereliction of duty by the club to allow his contract situation to get to where it is. Any chance of us getting anything from Saturday’s game disappeared the moment he left the pitch. Whoever owns the club next season is deluded if they think they’ll be able to bring in a replacement as good, let alone better, to replace him, no matter how much money they’re planning to throw around

• React
Reactions: MJB
One of the things that made me the most angry while driving home after the game Saturday was listening to the chat about Rothwell on RO. Apparently he’s still very much open to the prospect of staying with us. It’s a total dereliction of duty by the club to allow his contract situation to get to where it is. Any chance of us getting anything from Saturday’s game disappeared the moment he left the pitch. Whoever owns the club next season is deluded if they think they’ll be able to bring in a replacement as good, let alone better, to replace him, no matter how much money they’re planning to throw around

Tbf, the club have probably have offered him a new contract but I got the impression he wasn't impressed with Pep.

Back
Top Bottom