General Mous taking Qs on thurs 5min ff this week

Sarge

God like member
Text , tweet or email radio oxford any qs for the u's skipper

Can someone ask him why he has re-tie his laces so much in games? Does he have OCD?
q was submitted- but not asked , as were a couple of others (or more)
in a nutshell ... a breif overview of Mous' 5 min fans forum (not word for word!)

Q. how much time is spent working on attacking and defending set pieces?

A. we do work on attacking n defending set pieces, over the last 5 or 6 weeks weve focused on defending set pieces, that said although we work on set pieces in Training, its not been something thats proved too successful it something were working on to 8improve

Q.Who is the most underrated played in the first team squad?

A. Sam Long, he can play anywhere across the back 4 , hes fit, trains hard, never complains and when his chance came he took it

Q. Its been a terrible season, has at any point KR lost the dressing room?

A. If a manager does loose the dressing room its not hard to see, the players dont & wont play for the manager. Its not been a good season, its fallen way below our, the players, own standards. The players have taken responsibility for (some of) the performances.it can been tricky looking from the outside, as fans, we are all working together for the manager.

Q. Have the players been affected by constant winding up/hmrc petitions, are players paid on time, is the hmrc late payments putting off potential players coming to oufc?

A. players have always been paid on time, the hmrc petititions dont really affect theplayers , the only time anything like that would affect players would be if were wernt paid or not paid on time. W have bills to pay. the only thing that would affect new players decicions to come to oufc would be if we wernt paid on time, or perhaps if a winding up petition turned into something serious like administration

Q. Do players read social media?
A. Sometimes I do, best thing is to stay off social media, but we all look, some more than others

Q. Do your long term ambitions see you as a possible future manager of oufc?

A. Yes, its something I wouldnt mind at all, thats in the fuure, a long term ambition to eventually go into management. That is something for the future, a long term ambition, Ive got a while left in me in my playing career yet. Im hoping to finish my playing career here at Oxford

q was submitted- but not asked , as were a couple of others (or more)
in a nutshell ... a breif overview of Mous' 5 min fans forum (not word for word!)

Q. how much time is spent working on attacking and defending set pieces?

A. we do work on attacking n defending set pieces, over the last 5 or 6 weeks weve focused on defending set pieces, that said although we work on set pieces in Training, its not been something thats proved too successful it something were working on to 8improve

Q.Who is the most underrated played in the first team squad?

A. Sam Long, he can play anywhere across the back 4 , hes fit, trains hard, never complains and when his chance came he took it

Q. Its been a terrible season, has at any point KR lost the dressing room?

A. If a manager does loose the dressing room its not hard to see, the players dont & wont play for the manager. Its not been a good season, its fallen way below our, the players, own standards. The players have taken responsibility for (some of) the performances.it can been tricky looking from the outside, as fans, we are all working together for the manager.

Q. Have the players been affected by constant winding up/hmrc petitions, are players paid on time, is the hmrc late payments putting off potential players coming to oufc?

A. players have always been paid on time, the hmrc petititions dont really affect theplayers , the only time anything like that would affect players would be if were wernt paid or not paid on time. W have bills to pay. the only thing that would affect new players decicions to come to oufc would be if we wernt paid on time, or perhaps if a winding up petition turned into something serious like administration

Q. Do players read social media?
A. Sometimes I do, best thing is to stay off social media, but we all look, some more than others

Q. Do your long term ambitions see you as a possible future manager of oufc?

A. Yes, its something I wouldnt mind at all, thats in the fuure, a long term ambition to eventually go into management. That is something for the future, a long term ambition, Ive got a while left in me in my playing career yet. Im hoping to finish my playing career here at Oxford
Thanks for the update

Always find Mous a breath of fresh air when talking about the club. Measured, concise, both positives and negatives thought through. Combine this with the passion you see him display on the pitch at times without the overboard theatrics and I could see him as a future manager and one you could get behind. Providing he's any good tactically, of course.

Back
Top Bottom