Mourinho Sacked

He only ever lasts three seasons anyway. Not sure what Man Ure expected.

These managers think there good, but to be good you have to be able to work on a shoestring imo. These managers have all been blessed with chequebooks. Can they win titles in the lower leagues with no money, and work there way up. Doubtful!!!

Martin o’Niell proved he could do it. That’s he gets my respect.

Any of us could manage Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern, Man City. Just tell the players to go out there and enjoy themselves. Job done another title.

He only ever lasts three seasons anyway. Not sure what Man Ure expected.

These managers think there good, but to be good you have to be able to work on a shoestring imo. These managers have all been blessed with chequebooks. Can they win titles in the lower leagues with no money, and work there way up. Doubtful!!!

Martin o’Niell proved he could do it. That’s he gets my respect.

Any of us could manage Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern, Man City. Just tell the players to go out there and enjoy themselves. Job done another title.

Not really true at all, look at his career and what he did before he got the big jobs. I'm not sure Uniao De Leiria figure prominently on the rich list and winning the Champion's League with Porto was like a L1 club winning the FA Cup. I don't like the guy, he has become bitter and his football is painful at times but you can't say he couldn't manage at all levels. He started at a very low level and proved himself, he wasn't just handed a cheque book by Chelsea.

Manure have been in decline and were dire to watch under Van Gaal and the special one but that said some of the prima donnas need to take a good look at themselves this morning. at the end of the day they are professional footballers and paid extremely well to play football but due to tv companies pumping vast sums into the top end of our sport the players appear to have the power. i was no fan of fergie but he would never have allowed this current crop to dictate and mouth off to the media whether directly or through their agents.

The same was said of the Chelsea players when he got sacked from there though. Which indicates to me that he is very poor at man-managing players, whichever group of players he is working with. As soon as the going gets a bit sticky, he reverts to type and throws players under the bus with comic regularity. I'm not sorry to see the back of the sour faced wazzock and his surly, grunting interviews.

No surprise to me. They should never have appointed him. He was not a United style manager in character or tactically.

A once innovative manager, now an arrogant bitter ass. Man U got what they deserved appointing him and are far behind the curve. What will also those southerners do now?

The fact they are still paying off Moyes contract is glorious.

Not really true at all, look at his career and what he did before he got the big jobs. I'm not sure Uniao De Leiria figure prominently on the rich list and winning the Champion's League with Porto was like a L1 club winning the FA Cup. I don't like the guy, he has become bitter and his football is painful at times but you can't say he couldn't manage at all levels. He started at a very low level and proved himself, he wasn't just handed a cheque book by Chelsea.

Agreed. Lets face it we all secretly loved it when he first came in to Chelsea and wound SAF and AW right up. But the whole schtik just got very tiresome. You can't start a coaching career from a much lower point that translating Geordie English into various foreign languages.

He seems to have got bored of being a football manager, likes the money and attention but the man who took Porto to a champions league win, who turned Chelsea into a trophy winning machine and who won the champions league with Inter doesn’t seem to be there anymore.

With this big pay off on top of what he has earned over the last 15 years it wouldn’t surprise me if he walked away from management.

Got to laugh how Jose engineered his sacking, poor old Man Utd. Clearly didn’t want to be there so kept causing problems until they eventually had enough.

Would be great to see a British manager like Eddie Howe given a chance. It may not have worked at Burnley for him, but he is doing a cracking job at Bournemouth.

The Glazer family strategy of sucking out £ millions a year to line their pockets whilst leaving the football operations to run itself without any clear structure or direction is now really apparent.

Back
Top Bottom