More issues?

Sarge

God like member
While its that transfer time of year .... heres hoping that the monthly movement of money from Asia to the UK is now arriving early enough to avoid compliance delays .... itd be disasterous if, while KR is trying to improve the squad, OUFC staff and contracted players wernt paid on time ....... that really wouldnt be helpful while trying to sign players would it?

While its that transfer time of year .... heres hoping that the monthly movement of money from Asia to the UK is now arriving early enough to avoid compliance delays .... itd be disasterous if, while KR is trying to improve the squad, OUFC staff and contracted players wernt paid on time ....... that really wouldnt be helpful while trying to sign players would it?
That's true, disastrous indeed, however I assume the season ticket monies will keep us going for a few weeks yet. Here's hoping anyway.

That’s worrying. Junior seems to have a lot of inside knowledge. Wonder what’s gone wrong now? Missed out on Fosu or Eastwood off maybe..?

^ I was speculatively joking when I posted that earlier ! :rolleyes: .... the financial dept / director really havent fcuked up again with staff/ player wages , have they???? .... if they have , that may explain why no pens been put to paper regarding senior players in the past few days .... hope there isnt another 'cashflow' problem, but ....? ... our billionaire board members havent covered themselves in glory so far have they, in matters of finace, paying staff, players or bills

This won't be transfer related. Winding up order or no wages have been paid. Believe wages were due this week so possible.
itll affect potential incoming transfers, if its wages related Idve thought?

This won't be transfer related. Winding up order or no wages have been paid. Believe wages were due this week so possible.
I was always nervous about our ability to pay over the summer with no income. And also speculated the reluctance to sign anyone may be to prevent wages owed.

Could be totally wrong of course, pure speculation.

I’m beginning to dread MarkG coming on the forum in the next few days. Nothing personal Mark.

itll affect potential incoming transfers, if its wages related Idve thought?
For sure, but what I mean is what's being referred to in the tweet will be something far bigger then missing out on a player.

For sure, but what I mean is what's being referred to in the tweet will be something far bigger then missing out on a player.
could mean absolutely anything. not worth trying to second guess and getting worked up

Back
Top Bottom