More issues?

A little unnecessary unless you know Junior. Junior has his sources...he has been proved right on many occasions.

I think calling someone 'Slimy, duplicitous & two faced and not to be trusted' is a little far unless you know him

From his postings on this thread and his apparent "modus operandi" of "screen shotting & saving stuff" I feel that says more than enough.

Of course that is just my judgement based on what he has put on a form of social media, could be a modern day Mother Teresa for all I know. ?

1563871567032.png
Always take anything read on any facebook pages with a pinch of salt.... but anyone hear anything along these lines on the radio this morning? I'm guessing a nice bit of facebook bait.

The numbers are a bit spurious but we hardly need an auditor to tell us the rest!

Radox 08:30 news

Forward to approx 1:32 into program for the 08:30 news bulletin. In essence it refers to the accounts filed up to June 2018. These actually show what we already knew that the club runs at a loss, Eales had written himself a nice debt of £3 million (and enshrined said debt in a covenant) It also, as if we needed telling, stated that staying at Grenoble Road is a non starter as it is just too expensive.

This is not news. it is what we already knew. It is being raised now as there will be an AGM very soon at which those accounts will, presumably, be signed off by the shareholders.
Of course without Tiger etc. the club would not exist. That has been the story for any owner for some time.

Accounts will look horrific.
Investment will look non-existent.
A League One club is, essentially, a money pit unless you unearth a few gems & sell them or find "tax efficient" ways of losing money.

Think we all know that yet some dinlow on FB thinks they are some kind of visionary genius?? Jog on Darren.

Sadly there will be people who take this, along with the discredited rumours about players not being paid, add it to the alleged cold shower stage and lawnmower-gate and use this to convince others that Tiger is potless and we're all doomed! Things have been bad over the last year, and mistakes have clearly been made. And we may not be smashing the transfer window the way anyone would have wanted. But there is money in the club, bills and staff are being paid and Tiger and the board are keeping the club going with more investment than we've seen in a very long time.

Radox 08:30 news

Forward to approx 1:32 into program for the 08:30 news bulletin. In essence it refers to the accounts filed up to June 2018. These actually show what we already knew that the club runs at a loss, Eales had written himself a nice debt of £3 million (and enshrined said debt in a covenant) It also, as if we needed telling, stated that staying at Grenoble Road is a non starter as it is just too expensive.

This is not news. it is what we already knew. It is being raised now as there will be an AGM very soon at which those accounts will, presumably, be signed off by the shareholders.
Of course without Tiger etc. the club would not exist. That has been the story for any owner for some time.
spot on ^ @Manorlounger

Hopefully the actions of a certain Mr Eales in making sure he secured his debt - which he claimed he wouldn’t do numerous times - means that going forward people can form opinions based on what they see in front of them, not what they’re told or what they want to believe. Actions will always, always speak louder than words. Remember that.

Hopefully the actions of a certain Mr Eales in making sure he secured his debt - which he claimed he wouldn’t do numerous times - means that going forward people can form opinions based on what they see in front of them, not what they’re told or what they want to believe. Actions will always, always speak louder than words. Remember that.

guess that means that it was OUFC, not ol slippery, who 'bought' the hot dogs & pints ? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom