More issues?

Why would anyone 'ITK' put anything on a public forum and potentially jeopardise someone's job.

Secondly why would that employee share information with someone who is likely to put it on a public forum, they must recognise their information being used.

Thirdly if i was the club i would be spinning some bullshit around internally then wait and see how much of it appears on here and social media, maybe then stop the leak at source.

Whilst this thread has been entertaining it allows people who want to bad mouth the club (or fuel their agenda) an excuse to do so even to the point it was suggested the club should be making a statement, how embarrassing would that have been based on limited facts.

I'm happy to not be in the know.

Could it possibly be that the wages should have been paid on the last working day of the month.
I work in education and we are paid by OCC.We are paid on the last working day of every month( this month we were paid on Friday) However because we work for an Academy a couple of times when the last day of the month was on a weekend we have been played on the first of the month.
There are glitches sometimes
This does not mean to say that the current owners are without blame,they have been abject failures when it comes to communication and payment of staff.They must get this right going forward

Could it possibly be that the wages should have been paid on the last working day of the month.
I work in education and we are paid by OCC.We are paid on the last working day of every month( this month we were paid on Friday) However because we work for an Academy a couple of times when the last day of the month was on a weekend we have been played on the first of the month.
There are glitches sometimes
This does not mean to say that the current owners are without blame,they have been abject failures when it comes to communication and payment of staff.They must get this right going forward

Or it could be the fact that all staff and players were paid on time and there was actually no issue what so ever. In fact that was the case.

I get paid on the 27th of the month. I have absolutely no idea what time it comes in on that day and as such have arrangements in place that my creditors are paid from 29th onwards. If the 27th is over a weekend then I get paid on the Friday. Which is nice.

Why would anyone 'ITK' put anything on a public forum and potentially jeopardise someone's job.

Secondly why would that employee share information with someone who is likely to put it on a public forum, they must recognise their information being used.

Thirdly if i was the club i would be spinning some bullshit around internally then wait and see how much of it appears on here and social media, maybe then stop the leak at source.

Whilst this thread has been entertaining it allows people who want to bad mouth the club (or fuel their agenda) an excuse to do so even to the point it was suggested the club should be making a statement, how embarrassing would that have been based on limited facts.

I'm happy to not be in the know.

It's Yellow Forums’ take on Shakespeare: Much Atalk About Nothing.

Although Shakespeare's work was a comedy, this thread is more of a tragedy. ?

Well said.
I was out of internet access (in deepest, darkest Gloucestershire) yesterday and only returned home late yesterday evening, very tired and slightly inebriated!
Having read through all of the pages on this "subject" I would like to add my thoughts. . . . .
For all of the people that are allegedly ITK, have access to OUFC staff (These staff have a duty to the club to not pass on information to anyone), have access to gossip mongers, have somewhat of an agenda with OUFC - posting half heard, mischievous/malicious rumours I would say "shut the f**k-up" and "keep your so called information to yourself"
You are only winding up hundreds of genuine OUFC fans with these half truth and alleged facts. Please let the club make an announcement before you start release your "information".
AND, as a by the way, just to clear things up (before anyone questions it) my statement above are my thoughts, not anyone else's, and definitely not the thoughts of Oxvox. As an Oxvox committee member I/we are allowed to have our own thoughts.

So 11 pages of bluster because some "ITK Wannabe" wants to raise their social media profile?
When they say "I`ll post the screenshot that I saved" you know the kind of person you are dealing with.

Slimy, duplicitous & two faced and not to be trusted.

So 11 pages of bluster because some "ITK Wannabe" wants to raise their social media profile?
When they say "I`ll post the screenshot that I saved" you know the kind of person you are dealing with.

Sorry, read that last line and thought I was on the New Prime Minister thread!!!

The tone of this post is unacceptable. You should remove it.

This is poor, I think you should remove these comments

The tone of this post is unacceptable. You should remove it.
This is poor, I think you should remove these comments

Really? Is it not something that somebody actually posted on the thread?

I`ll make my judgement of people`s character based on that thank you, if they don`t like it then ho hum that`s life.

Maybe the club employee`s (or sources of said gossip) need to choose their "friends" more wisely?

I know that if I am told something in friendship/confidence the first thing I DO NOT DO is blast it off all over Face-Twit or whatever.

Do you really want me to screen shot who sent me the info re Sunderland, in turn, risking that persons job at Oufc? If it shuts you up, I’m more than happy too. Just say. It’s all saved.

Dunno about the rest, don’t recall talking about that.

There you go......... cares not a jot about the "source" and is duplicitous enough to save it as ammunition for as later date.

Untrustworthy IMHO.

Interviewer : So welcome to the club TAriq, but were you not put off signing by players not being paid?

New Signing: Nah mate, I'm a professional footballer, so I'm not awake at 0130 in the morning checking my bank account and tweeting my mates so that they can post it on fans forums....

Really? Is it not something that somebody actually posted on the thread?

I`ll make my judgement of people`s character based on that thank you, if they don`t like it then ho hum that`s life.

Maybe the club employee`s (or sources of said gossip) need to choose their "friends" more wisely?

I know that if I am told something in friendship/confidence the first thing I DO NOT DO is blast it off all over Face-Twit or whatever.

A little unnecessary unless you know Junior. Junior has his sources...he has been proved right on many occasions.

I think calling someone 'Slimy, duplicitous & two faced and not to be trusted' is a little far unless you know him

Looking at the twitter conversation after today's signing, it looks like director Zaki N is at the Portugal training camp (or OUFC training ground) as he has shared a picture of Fosu.

So it is encouraging to see one of our Directors is putting some time in actually at the club rather than just turning up for occasional board meetings.

Back
Top Bottom