General more injury news

Sarge

God like member
Siddiqi has an 85% Achilles tendon rupture ..... thankfully its unlikely to affect the first team squad

Siddiqi has an 85% Achilles tendon rupture ..... thankfully its unlikely to affect the first team squad

Would hope we’re looking at free agents who can potentially cover his diplomacy skills.

Talking of injury news...does anyone know where things are at with Thorne? And what kind of arrangement did we sign him up on?

Would hope we’re looking at free agents who can potentially cover his diplomacy skills.

I hear that a certain corduroy-wearing gentleman currently resident in the North-East might soon be available on a 'free'. Would be perfect for him.

Not good news within that article.
Brannagan, Baptiste had reactions in training to their injuries and a further injury.

Not good news within that article.
Brannagan, Baptiste had reactions in training to their injuries and a further injury.
And a mystery player also...not good at all

And a mystery player also...not good at all

Don't really want to speculate - but Rob Dickie did get absolutely clattered first half and was down for a while.

He obviously played on.....but then so did Cam when he got injured.

I know we still have two decent central defenders without him, but Dickie has been outstanding so far and does influence the way we play in how he brings the ball out from the back so well. If it is him, I wouldn't want Shrewsbury to know about it in advance......

Sykesy took an almighty whack as well towards the end of the Exeter game on the edge of the 18 yard box while just about to shoot...

Perhaps kr is just keeping Shrewsbury guessing

Could the mystery injury be to Jordan Archer, hence the silence on this?

Could the mystery injury be to Jordan Archer, hence the silence on this?
I had a thought towards this but the question put to KR was ....any injuries from last night?

Back
Top Bottom