Manager/Coach Moment of Truth Podcast

WOW That Morecambe episode is pure dynamite and a must listen. Robinson tortured by defeat up there and the chat the next morning with his Mum, Dad and Shorty ( (Danny Gabbidon was there too I think ) was very revealing.

Just listened to the MK Dons podcast

Unbelievable what is said to the players and gives a great insight to his home-life
Fantastic, I think every fan should listen might change a few minds about what goes on behind the scenes

It is a good listen.

I definitely think it’s a failure of the board that there is not a Director of Football in place. He clearly is a workaholic and talks about the mental pressures of the game. Whether he wants one or not should be irrelevant. I think it would be good for the club and Robinson if one was in place.

Have listened to two or three now and what comes across is how passionate he is and he tells the players what he really thinks

The aftermath comments we hear on Radox are nothing like what he says to the players, so I for one will take what he says to the media with a a pinch of salt because that is nothing like what he really feels

Have listened to two or three now and what comes across is how passionate he is and he tells the players what he really thinks

The aftermath comments we hear on Radox are nothing like what he says to the players, so I for one will take what he says to the media with a a pinch of salt because that is nothing like what he really feels
I have said many times before that what managers say to the press is usually nothing to why they actually think or have said to the players.

It’s not just Robinson, all managers do it.

They do it because they have to but half the time they really would rather not bother with it all.

It is a good listen.

I definitely think it’s a failure of the board that there is not a Director of Football in place. He clearly is a workaholic and talks about the mental pressures of the game. Whether he wants one or not should be irrelevant. I think it would be good for the club and Robinson if one was in place.

I think it’s wise to release @RyanioBirdio on a post like this …

Last 5 eps. out..some interesting points: players are marked out of 10 for each game by each of coaching staff then results compared at end of season for what to recruit/improve going forward. KR had other offers during summer by no-one we know of.

Just finished the final 5 pods and really enjoyed it.

Thouroughly enjoyable 15 episodes and if anything, it’s highlighted our need for more support behind the scenes for KR in the form of a sporting director of DoF. He needs to release some of the burden which is currently Sat it his door.

Back
Top Bottom