Matches Mobile tickets not working?

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
Hey

Has anyone been able to download the mobile ticket to the Google Pay?

Whenever I try to do it from the email link it says it cannot be done.

Do you have the attachment (Ticket) with the email. This should be opened and then printed. Mine worked.

Just noticed you said google pay. So may be different than CCard pay.

I meant mobile tickets, not print at home soz. Yes had a link to the Pay Store, but fails.

I meant mobile tickets, not print at home soz. Yes had a link to the Pay Store, but fails.
does 'mobile ticket ' include physically buying a ticket in person from the ticket office a day or so before the game, then carrying said ticket around in your wallet, until you get to the ground, the producing it at the turnstiles to be scanned? - if it does, mine worked fine for last nights match ;)

My Millwall mobile ticket seems to have worked fine adding it to my Google Pay.

Are you using Google Pay for anything else? Make sure you are looking in the "Passes" section at the bottom right.

If you haven't got anything else to test it with sign up for a Costa Coffee card and it goes in the same section.

My Millwall mobile ticket seems to have worked fine adding it to my Google Pay.

Are you using Google Pay for anything else? Make sure you are looking in the "Passes" section at the bottom right.

If you haven't got anything else to test it with sign up for a Costa Coffee card and it goes in the same section.
Was this via the Gmail app?

Yes mate, ,clicked the link inside the gmail app and it saved them into my Google Pay app.
Mine fails in the same way, was thinking it might be because my email registered with the online tickets is not the same as my Google account.

Bought my Millwall ticket, and ticket for tomorrow night for my middle grandaughter ( who is very excited about going to her second U's game) in person earlier today ... I'll be walking to the ground (for both matches) from the 'bird, so my hard copy tickets are, by definition, 'mobile' albeit in one of my pockets! ... hope they work ok at the turnstiles this, and next tuesday nights ;)

Mine fails in the same way, was thinking it might be because my email registered with the online tickets is not the same as my Google account.
I forwarded the email on to my dad and he also can't get the links to work.

Mine fails with the message in Google Pay saying "Something went wrong. Please try again later". Having had a look around it would appear that my Android phone does not have NFC. According to the Google Pay Help page -"To pay in stores with Google Pay, your Android phone must work with NFC (near-field communication). " Wonder if this is the same problem for others.

Mine fails with the message in Google Pay saying "Something went wrong. Please try again later". Having had a look around it would appear that my Android phone does not have NFC. According to the Google Pay Help page -"To pay in stores with Google Pay, your Android phone must work with NFC (near-field communication). " Wonder if this is the same problem for others.
The ticket storing should still work, it is displaying a barcode, not using NFC (and is not the same on mine).

I had to download an app called PassAndroid on my Samsung then I click on Apple wallet and it downloads and stores them in there, worked ok for both Peterborough and Millwall tickets.

Back
Top Bottom