Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 1.9%

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Inconsistant first half, got even more so in the second.....conned by franchise players...instructed & controlled by the franchise bench leading to fouls (like the one on Winnall) given the wrong way... an absolute homer...Oldham really could concievably be a test cricket umpire in India

Disgracefully shocking mistake not to red card Fisher .his assistants did not assist...a generous 1 from me

Got a few things right but, that was a red card all day long. He also seemed to think that all throw ins take place 10 yards further up the pitch.
Another very naive performance.

Inconsistant first half, got even more so in the second.....conned by franchise players...instructed & controlled by the franchise bench leading to fouls (like the one on Winnall) given the wrong way... an absolute homer...Oldham really could concievably be a test cricket umpire in India

Disgracefully shocking mistake not to red card Fisher .his assistants did not assist...a generous 1 from me
Or a rugby ref in Wales!

The red was one of those moments.............. his propensity to favour MK leads to a poor 2 for the refereeing team from me.

I won't give him a 1 or even 2. Those options are for THOSE refs, THOSE performances. Mike Read vs Chelsea performances. The ones where you punch a pillow and have to go outside for a calm down. He wasn't THAT bad.

However, I digress...

Kept the game flowing quite well and didn't blow up for any old crap, I liked that. Yes, there was a bit of inconsistency, but there's a lot of yellow-tinted glasses out there. Added on enough time for MK fannying on and booked them as well. No issue from me on that score.

HOWEVER

The keeper's challenge is a red all day long. No doubt about it and not up for discussion. He will point to where the ball ended up, but Dan would have caught the touch and been in on goal. Clear goalscoring opportunity without a shadow of a doubt. You could actually let it go down as serious foul play, there was no earthly way the keeper was going to get there.

3 from me.

I think I'm glad I didn't watch this as it sounds like the Ref would have annoyed the hell out of me.

I think I'm glad I didn't watch this as it sounds like the Ref would have annoyed the hell out of me.
was basically like the Ipswich game ref when it came to ignoring any foul on our player but giving the opposition every free kick going.

I suppose, in their defence, you could suggest the ball was going away(ish) from the goal....maybe....

No not really..... :ROFLMAO:

Shocking showed to much bias free kicks we should have he awarded to them a blatant red card for their keeper not given just surprised he allowed our goal to stand and didn’t find an infringement in out penalty area when we scored.

The keeper's challenge is a red all day long. No doubt about it and not up for discussion. He will point to where the ball ended up, but Dan would have caught the touch and been in on goal. Clear goalscoring opportunity without a shadow of a doubt. You could actually let it go down as serious foul play, there was no earthly way the keeper was going to get there.

The replay here makes it clear - red card all day long. It was actually a perfect touch round the keeper by Agyei. The ball only ended up far away because it rolls a considerable distance after Agyei is upended and down on the deck, but he'd have easily ran the extra yard or 2 to collect it and slot it home had he not been fouled. No way was the defender on the other side getting back. Simply shocking and incompetent piece of refereeing.

Absolutely unbelievable Dan nearly fell on the ball despite being upended it was actually a brilliant touch and he just didnt have time to hurdle the goalie

Back
Top Bottom