Votes: 2 5.1%

Votes: 1 2.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Inexperienced ref in his first League season, reasonably consistent though maybe there should've been at least 1 penalty awarded. Did he have to give Thorniley a second Yellow right at the end? - especially after 'allowing' MK get away with fouls, shirt pulling and the like unpunished?
4 from me

Pretty poor to be honest, ridiculous sending off of Thornily with neither challenge being worthy of a yellow IMO. Both disallowed goals questionable too although on the lino for the second one. Let MK get away with a lot more than he did us, especially shirt pulling.

The combination of inexperience with a very poor assistant made this a very exasperating game. Forget the manner in which both teams played, how some decisions were made/not made did nothing for the nature in which the game was played for the latter part of the match. I still, as did several around us in the stand, have some doubt about the MK goal - was the scorer off side?
How the assistant missed two blatant fouls, one should/could have been a penalty, the other saw Kane thrown to the ground by his shirt directly in front of him and go unpunished.
Simply not acceptable standards.

I didn’t think he was too bad if I’m honest? There was so much going on as the game went on he really needed a lot of help from his assistants but didn’t get it when he needed it. We’ve had better, we’ve had worse.

The combination of inexperience with a very poor assistant made this a very exasperating game. Forget the manner in which both teams played, how some decisions were made/not made did nothing for the nature in which the game was played for the latter part of the match. I still, as did several around us in the stand, have some doubt about the MK goal - was the scorer off side?
How the assistant missed two blatant fouls, one should/could have been a penalty, the other saw Kane thrown to the ground by his shirt directly in front of him and go unpunished.
Simply not acceptable standards.
The MK goal wasn't offside--it was a really good through ball and he was well onside when it was kicked (at least it looked that way on Yellow Player).

The MK goal wasn't offside--it was a really good through ball and he was well onside when it was kicked (at least it looked that way on Yellow Player).
Fair enough, looked off from our perspective and that of those around us.

Fair enough, looked off from our perspective and that of those around us.
Highlights show he was but was tight, just wish they had shown Matty 2nd offside with Radox saying it was very tight plus Lisa the lino was late in raising her flag.

Highlights show he was but was tight, just wish they had shown Matty 2nd offside with Radox saying it was very tight plus Lisa the lino was late in raising her flag.
It was very tight indeed, but I'd rather linos take time than react instinctively, when they might be more likely to just notice where the player is when the ball arrives.

The "hello" tackle on McGunae was a disgrace - two MK players taking out one leg each. Nothing given.

He was pretty bad.
Consistent in a way though, like the ridiculous diving in the corner flag their number 20 did, so matty taylor just did the same and also got a free kick. It’s bad refereeing, but at least it went both ways sometimes.
The foul on Sykes in the box and the 2 players trying to rip Thornileys shirt off at the corner, let’s just say I was incandescent.

Poor. I knew what we were in for as soon as he allowed an MK player to kick the ball away at an early free kick for us without even a word. Inconsistent and weak - I think his inexperience showed. He couldn't deal with the petty fouls, play acting and time wasting both teams were guilty of. Not helped by a lino on the left of the pitch from we were sitting who missed several offsides by not being up with play and a blatant penalty when at a corner our player was wrestled down to the floor by this neck as he tried to head the ball.

Not very good at all. 3

I gave him 5 just because he didn’t overrule the linesman and say Mattys 3 goal was also offside

Back
Top Bottom