EFL MK Dons..........

Essexyellows

Not on Easter Monday............ Tuesday night.

"MK Dons’ Good Friday game against Sheffield Wednesday was switched to the Saturday evening for SKY TV purposes and the clubs therefore agreed with the EFL to move the fixture at the Kassam Stadium which will now kick off at 7.45pm on Tuesday 19th April"

🤷‍♀️

Sky TV are showing Franchise V Wendies on Easter SATURDAY.... so instead of a Bank Holiday afternoon kick off for our home game, its now a 'schoolday' night game,

EFL have moved it

bastards

Sky TV showing Franchise V Wendies on SATURDAY.... so instead of a Bank Holiday afternoon kick off for our home game, its now a 'schoolday' night game

bastards

Isn't it half term? Still annoying though.

It says we agreed to it, I wonder if we were given much choice because I can’t see any possible reason for us saying yes, as I’m sure the club know how many tickets they’re going to miss out on now

Disgusting. The EFL's own site has the deadline for public notice of TV picks for that round of games being 18th March.

There are 3 L1 games picked for that weekend, moved Friday to Saturday and all at awful kick-off times for those away fans involved.
Rotherham v Ipswich 12:30
Wigan v Cambridge 17:15
MK Dons v Sheff Weds 19:45

Frustrating but no reason why we won't still sell big numbers. It's Easter so kids won't have school yet next day and hopefully most will still have time to get there after work. Far from ideal, but I'd still expect 10k+

Disgusting. The EFL's own site has the deadline for public notice of TV picks for that round of games being 18th March.

There are 3 L1 games picked for that weekend, moved Friday to Saturday and all at awful kick-off times for those away fans involved.
Rotherham v Ipswich 12:30
Wigan v Cambridge 17:15
MK Dons v Sheff Weds 19:45
Parry is a w****r

Primarily affects MK + Sheff Wed - their fans don't seem in favour of it.

At least they get the TV money - us and Crewe miss out on bigger Monday crowds so lose money.

Wonder what the consequences of us refusing to move the date would have been (if any)?

At least they get the TV money - us and Crewe miss out on bigger Monday crowds so lose money.

Wonder what the consequences of us refusing to move the date would have been (if any)?
EFL holding up 'approving' ownership shares changes? .... oh wait....

That’ll cost us say thirty grand, based on the likely crowds?

Frustrating but no reason why we won't still sell big numbers. It's Easter so kids won't have school yet next day and hopefully most will still have time to get there after work. Far from ideal, but I'd still expect 10k+

Doubt mk dons will bring over 1000 on a Tuesday night though which means we will have to have 9k in the home end. Luckily I have got the week off from work but I can see a few not being able to attend now.

Back
Top Bottom