Match Buildup MK Dons Away - biggest L1 away crowd of the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orkney Islands Yellow

If current form continues I can see us taking 4k there as it's a big away end and not all ticket.

What's this season's league 1 away crowd? Probably Sunderland or Pompey?

Coventry always seem to take a load to Dongs. It is relatively close and I think a fair number of those who are boycotting the home games at St Andrews still go to away games.

With MK in the bottom 4, we could have more supporters than them.

The Loungers will be there again. Hopefully not scrapping for oxygen up in the gods again. Stupid stewards insisting that we all sit in our allocated seats while the rest of the stadium was as good as empty. (typical MK home "crowd")
I hope we dont do this sit in allocated stuff seats to away fans visiting us

IMO.If it’s close to a sell out, then this has to be done, otherwise chaos reigns.
Well MK won’t be anywhere near a sell out probably not even a third although the stadium announcer will claim there is a 16/17 k crowd ?

Might try the London Road coach for this as never taken it before. Anyone know where the Kidlington pick up point is?

It's probably the old "count the season ticket holders regardless of whether they turn up or not" trick.
But MK used to virtually giveaway STs.
So yes STs included and I suspect that even if hardly anybody turns up a crowd of 7k is announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom