Tickets Mk Dons 11th December Ticket allocation

At least away supporters are lower tier now, I can't imagine the upper tier was a great experience atmosphere wise?
It was not good. I remember the stewards insisting on us sitting in allocated seats and being right up the top with empty seats in front of us. One poor lad was practically marched up and told to sit in "his seat" whilst his mates were somewhere else entirely. Bloody minded nonsense!

On my email receipt I have seat numbers shown, but can't see where it says the block number?

On my email receipt I have seat numbers shown, but can't see where it says the block number?
Are you sure they're seat numbers? Receipts from the club normally just contain a number sold type figure for away tickets

It's normally opening the post when they arrive where you find out where you actually are.

Are you sure they're seat numbers? Receipts from the club normally just contain a number sold type figure for away tickets

It's normally opening the post when they arrive where you find out where you actually are.
Ah right, thanks. In that case we have sold 1,231 so far.

Ah right, thanks. In that case we have sold 1,231 so far.
Not necessarily, block 28 sold out, blocks 29 & 30 were nearly all sold. If 29 seated 700 (initial allocation) and 28 & 30 the same, then I suspect the total is higher. Blocks 27, 26 and 25 will open if, and when, there is demand. Should have been the other way around but MK seem fixated on shoving us into the corner.
We'll still be louder and better than their own support (if we can actually see them at all) It is always a source of amusement when the attendance figure gets announced - the stadium still looks empty, aside from the away support!

Not necessarily, block 28 sold out, blocks 29 & 30 were nearly all sold. If 29 seated 700 (initial allocation) and 28 & 30 the same, then I suspect the total is higher. Blocks 27, 26 and 25 will open if, and when, there is demand. Should have been the other way around but MK seem fixated on shoving us into the corner.
We'll still be louder and better than their own support (if we can actually see them at all) It is always a source of amusement when the attendance figure gets announced - the stadium still looks empty, aside from the away support!
How do you know which blocks have been sold? I couldn't see any block details when ordering.

Ang on, never been to the Soul Bowl but just checking, is block 28 the best of a bad bunch of places to buy?

Ang on, never been to the Soul Bowl but just checking, is block 28 the best of a bad bunch of places to
image001.png

Just got my tickets through the post... block 29!

Will try tomorrow to see if I can change them.

Back
Top Bottom