Missing OxVox emails

Trevor L

Yes, we know we still have a problem with this and we are pushing our software provider to address it. If they can't sort it, we may have to change software provider but as you may imagine, that is not a simple step and we would only do so if we could bring up a parallel system which we are sure is working better.

What we know, at this point, is that some email domains are affected more than others, and members with btinternet.com email addresses are so far as we can tell particularly affected. We don't know at this point whether that is related to particular spam filters which BT apply, or whether it is something related to the software we use.

Meanwhile, I'm going to do a bulk email of the last couple of members' emails to everyone we think may not have received them.

Apologies in advance if you've already had the material I send! - the monitoring is not 100% reliable.

hi they seem to be turning up OK again now for me.

I didn’t receive a few messages before Xmas, but I’ve had a couple of emails about tomorrows meeting in the last week. So looking positive.(y)

Last edited:
After last year's issues all good now...even replied to Trev L on a couple of them, just to let him know they're arriving :)

Back
Top Bottom