Miserable gits

makv

So I popped into the St. Aldates after the game on Saturday. Got talking to a couple of “supporters”. Expecting something along the lines of “we played well today, and a what great result”, instead I got “we were bloody awful; left at half time because it was too cold”. I was, and remain, somewhat perplexed. Have I met greatunclekip??

To be fair, it could be any one of about 30% of the posters on here!

It’s partly why I’m so pleased that the Ultras are back in the centre of the East Stand as it drowns out the negativity which is both tiresome and detrimental to the players on the pitch.

So I popped into the St. Aldates after the game on Saturday. Got talking to a couple of “supporters”. Expecting something along the lines of “we played well today, and a what great result”, instead I got “we were bloody awful; left at half time because it was too cold”. I was, and remain, somewhat perplexed. Have I met greatunclekip??

Glad you put quotes round supporters. How about an edit supporters and instead insert ******* (take your pick). I never intend to intentionally upset people but come on that is utterly ridiculous. We have some genuine supporters who travel miles and miles to get to and from every (or at least most) home game(s) in all conditions. And even if they couldn't hack the cold (never heard of long johns?) to say we were awful is beyond belief. Best they stay away and keep their negativity and obvious miserable nature far from OUFC?

And they missed a marvellous goal from James Henry.

Glad you put quotes round supporters. How about an edit supporters and instead insert ******* (take your pick). I never intend to intentionally upset people but come on that is utterly ridiculous. We have some genuine supporters who travel miles and miles to get to and from every (or at least most) home game(s) in all conditions. And even if they couldn't hack the cold (never heard of long johns?) to say we were awful is beyond belief. Best they stay away and keep their negativity and obvious miserable nature far from OUFC?

Totally agree Paul. It was flipping cold, but to say that we were 'bloody awful' is strange to say the least. Sounds like some Premiership supporters from Man U or Arsenal who reckon that they have had it really bad as they haven't finished in the Top 4 a couple of times

Didn't long John play up front for the U's? ...ooops wait a mo it was super-kevin Francis :eek:

Didn't long John play up front for the U's? ...ooops wait a mo it was super-kevin Francis :eek:

The lone banger - surely

I was celebrating our fantastic win in the salubrious Kidlington so unfortunately not!

But you are right, some people like to moan for the sake of it. I tell it like i see. When we play well, work hard, ill credit that.

What is with this weather thing,leave early!!! man up(other genders are available) for
F****@@@ , thought it was a good gate on Saturday and the team was well supported, put layers of clothing on ,have a hot drink for a change and we were forewarned it wasn’t going to be a spring like day, performance by the team was a positive what was there not to like.

Back
Top Bottom