Millwall at home...

Really want to see us get a good run in this cup competition so let’s hope we knock the child beaters out.

They can't really reserve season tickets if they are not opening the North Stand.

Looking forward to nabbing a bargain seat next to the prawn sandwich (free coffee and biscuit) brigade. ;)

They can't really reserve season tickets if they are not opening the North Stand.

Looking forward to nabbing a bargain seat next to the prawn sandwich (free coffee and biscuit) brigade. ;)
The 1893 seats are not available on line yet, so will have to wait until Monday to ring in. Don't know why they can't get them included.
Now, about this sitting next to us, I'm not sure that will work, you know? We do have standards to uphold and all that. I'm sure you will feel much more comfortable downstairs. There's a good chap.

Last time , they thought they would run around Oxford taking the mick!
But a few older chaps who are well respected , pointed out that’s Not the done thing after all!
True, but with TWP having their own “representative” on here let’s not publicise what they want to see on here.

Anyone remember going to the den and getting tanked 5-0 with dennis smith in charge? After the match a bunch of their youth tried to charge us we were so angry they ended up running away.

I'm planning a buddhist ceremony outside the Bullnose Morris to ensure our valued visitors enjoy their defeat in a tranquil ambience. Join me; we will have joss sticks and orange squash. Plus, if you're not convinced by that, Jeremy Irons will be giving a talk on mindfulness (which, given the circs is a step up for the daft preening airhead) and his lovely spouse Scorcha will be handing out craft dolls made by deprived children from public schools around Henley.

Proceeds will help as many as possible bankers' kids to have a 'once in a year' skiing holiday in Crete.

I'm planning a buddhist ceremony outside the Bullnose Morris to ensure our valued visitors enjoy their defeat in a tranquil ambience. Join me; we will have joss sticks and orange squash. Plus, if you're not convinced by that, Jeremy Irons will be giving a talk on mindfulness (which, given the circs is a step up for the daft preening airhead) and his lovely spouse Scorcha will be handing out craft dolls made by deprived children from public schools around Henley.

Proceeds will help as many as possible bankers' kids to have a 'once in a year' skiing holiday in Crete.
This is just so, what can I say? I'm just welling up. It's beautiful.

Last time they came here in the cup our lot ran away. Don’t blame them, those pikey nutters were scary

True, but with TWP having their own “representative” on here let’s not publicise what they want to see on here.
Ah , you see what I meant with that was just a nice chat over a cup of tea and a toasted tea cake! So nothing said there for the “representative “ ( l think the name is “ liaison officer “ now days ) to take notes on. I hope that as sorted that little misunderstanding out.

Do you live in the fucking outback or what?

For your information @chuckbert - a very nice gentleman has opened a roundabout where kids and the young at heart can sit on miniature railway engines on the parkland outside Ladbrokes. He sells: plastic cartons of kia-ora orange squash, Barretts' sherbet fountains, love hearts and various sweets in pokes, for example: sour plums, parma violets, rhubarb & custards, kola kubes, Pascalls' ciquorice Comfits and, best of all - flying saucers.

Do you live in the f*****g outback or what?

For your information @chuckbert - a very nice gentleman has opened a roundabout where kids and the young at heart can sit on miniature railway engines on the parkland outside Ladbrokes. He sells: plastic cartons of kia-ora orange squash, Barretts' sherbet fountains, love hearts and various sweets in pokes, for example: sour plums, parma violets, rhubarb & custards, kola kubes, Pascalls' ciquorice Comfits and, best of all - flying saucers.

The dear chap even has his own website for your convenience....

The dear chap even has his own website for your convenience....

Mmmmmmm! Pear drops! I shall order a jar forthwith.

Unfortunately health and safety won't let me put bowls of sweets on the windowsill above the urinals but I shall provide my regulars with a tasty retro treat as they exit my convenience.

Back
Top Bottom