Millwall at home...

Millwall absolutely concentrating on the Championship this season.

When you see how much football league income the club can get from cup runs, hopefully we put out our strongest side.

TVP keeping any potential trouble to a minimum I guess. The last time we played them (on the Saturday) there were more OB than fans!

FFS why? ... itll be a crowd of around double that was there in the first round ( 6k ish ) Id reckon

Why do you think that, Sarge?

Strikes me that Oxford United 1b vs. Millwall 1b in the second round of the League Cup on a Tuesday night in August ain't going to be all that appealing......it's not as if they're a rival, or a big draw.

Three years ago at this stage of the same competition we played Brighton (before they were a Premier League club), and the crowd was 3189.

I'd expect something similar - 4k max.

Why do you think that, Sarge?

Strikes me that Oxford United 1b vs. Millwall 1b in the second round of the League Cup on a Tuesday night in August ain't going to be all that appealing......it's not as if they're a rival, or a big draw.

Three years ago at this stage of the same competition we played Brighton (before they were a Premier League club), and the crowd was 3189.

I'd expect something similar - 4k max.
were playing decent football with a decent attacking squad, a night game in the summer months may just appeal to occasional supporters as its championship opposition (squad) and just £12 a ticket, could pull 5-6 k if we gets a couple more positive results in the league .... Im taking my middle grandaughter to the Burton match this tues- if shes not back at school by the 'wall game, I may take her along to that one too

Back
Top Bottom