Milk Cup Gift for Charity

GrundyLyons

Hi all, some of you may have seen me mention this on social media but I am running a marathon for every league win this season to raise funds for Sobell House Hospice in Headington. I've had some great donations from Oxford fans and have now raised over £2000. I have created some limited edition Milk Cup Souvenir Snoods / Buffs where all profits will go to the hospice and there are a few left. They're only £10 for a pack of two (free p&p) and will be sent out as soon as I have received them from the supplier.

They can be purchased from here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/896241467/1986-milk-cup-snoods-buff-twin-pack

Ordered. Hope you will be running at least a couple of dozen marathons before May....

Ordered. Based on current results keep the training going! :ROFLMAO: (y)

Do you have a fund raising page as well?

Great effort mate.

Will order later on in the week .

Nice flag btw ;-)
Awesome, many thanks. Yeah the flag is great isn't it! I live in London currently so am planning on getting it in pictures in front of as many landmarks and stadiums as possible round my way.

Ordered and looking forward to getting them. Having run a few marathons with crowds and aid stations I can't imagine how hard it will be without but what a great undertaking. Good luck and please keep us updated as to how it's all going ?

Hi all, some of you may have seen me mention this on social media but I am running a marathon for every league win this season to raise funds for Sobell House Hospice in Headington. I've had some great donations from Oxford fans and have now raised over £2000. I have created some limited edition Milk Cup Souvenir Snoods / Buffs where all profits will go to the hospice and there are a few left. They're only £10 for a pack of two (free p&p) and will be sent out as soon as I have received them from the supplier.

They can be purchased from here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/896241467/1986-milk-cup-snoods-buff-twin-pack
Good luck Grundy!

Hi all, just an update. The snoods/buffs arrived to me today so have posted the first batch out. I have just 7 pairs left to sell and they can be got at bit.ly/milkbuff - Still only a tenner for two with free postage

All profits to Sobell House. So far you have all helped to raise over £2,350 for the hospice so thank you!

Attachments

• buffs 1.jpg
    buffs 1.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 11
  • buffs 2.jpg
    buffs 2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 11
Sadly mine arrived after I had left for the Hull game. It would have been perfect for that. My mask was a nightmare. Thanks for all the effort and organisation for a good cause. I would recommend them to anyone.

Last edited:
Also last night was interesting to see how a snood and a cloth face mask compared when breathing out in cold air. Not really sure what I was expecting but could see breath getting through both about the same. Thought they would both stop breath a bit more. I suppose they are stopping the coughs and sneezes

Hi Mine arrived yesterday, they do look good.
Thanks very much 👍

Back
Top Bottom