Mildly interesting?

Bit harsh on Bristol Rovers considering there is another club in the city.

Bit harsh on Bristol Rovers considering there is another club in the city.
Bit harsh on 'us' ,with Oxford City eating into the figures that give 'us' 12th place & 4.4% of the population too ;)

perhaps, if our owner n his fellow directors ENGAGED with potential supporters and communicated HONESTLY and regularly, OUFCs 12th place and 4.4% of the population figures may be higher?

I would suggest a large % of our fans live outside the city of oxford

They should also take out away fans from the average attendances. Accringtons numbers for example will be skewed.

I would suggest a large % of our fans live outside the city of oxford

They should also take out away fans from the average attendances. Accringtons numbers for example will be skewed.

Yep. It is rather meaningless on how they have calculated it missing out rather important factors.

Are university students are included in the population of Oxford? They must total about 30,000.
In our case the population of Oxfordshire would be more appropriate ie 650,000?
Having said that I reckon half of our supporters live outside Oxfordshire.

Just as well they havn’t done a list like that for the premier league, manure figures could never be Calculated.

Yes, mildly interesting but completely flawed as has been pointed out here and very lazy journalism to fill space. Anyone with a bit of time on their hands could have produced that and better.
They've not even bothered with the population of Wimbledon.

Back
Top Bottom