International News Immigration

Still a bunch of tw@ts that you are defending.

Or relying on facts, statements from people that were there and not "frothing" like a cappuccino as some do.

Some random phones LBC and gives her view, the twitterati pick up on it and blow it out of all proportion.

The crew probably lost more time arguing rather than launching from their normal point.... . 🤷‍♀️

Or relying on facts, statements from people that were there and not "frothing" like a cappuccino as some do.

Some random phones LBC and gives her view, the twitterati pick up on it and blow it out of all proportion.

The crew probably lost more time arguing rather than launching from their normal point.... . [emoji2368]
Must be getting dark in that hole [emoji1787]

Must be getting dark in that hole [emoji1787]

Not me, I`m fine thanks.
c76fc3f311471960e6345ca24bdd80a1--mole-cartoon-characters.jpg

Not a mountain you see................................................................................ 🤷‍♀️

The crew probably lost more time arguing rather than launching from their normal point.... . 🤷‍♀️

You're blaming the crew now, wow, you're going full in on defending the bunch of tw@ts. I refer you to my previous point about the possible effect of just a few minutes.

An RNLI spokesperson confirmed to the Guardian that the incident had been reported to police

You really struggle with facts don't you.

Not me, I`m fine thanks.
c76fc3f311471960e6345ca24bdd80a1--mole-cartoon-characters.jpg

Not a mountain you see................................................................................ 🤷‍♀️
Now, about that mountain.....

Lets return to your very helpful diagram shall we?
1638288054370-png.7575

There, so we can all see.....

Now.....you said: "When they said "fishermen" it could have been local chavs with a rod & line.

I very much doubt that sea-going fishermen would do such."

Can you point to where on the mountain that statement lives?

You see, if you turn that diagram upside down, it also serves well as a very deep hole ;)

And then of course, we have this delightful chap Nigel Marcham, known as the Little Patriot, who has been giving lovely speeches on the beach at Hastings in an effort to whip up hostility in the local community towards people who arrive in small boats: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...s-brought-to-a-standstill-by-far-right-groups

Carry on looking the other way and playing it down if you will, but thankfully enough people can see it for what it is.

You're blaming the crew now, wow, you're going full in on defending the bunch of tw@ts. I refer you to my previous point about the possible effect of just a few minutes.

Takes two to make an argument....................... lets face it folk who glue themselves to roads are blocking emergency vehicles as well........... two wrongs don`t make a right.

Coppers should have gone in with batons and pepper spray. :)

Takes two to make an argument....................... lets face it folk who glue themselves to roads are blocking emergency vehicles as well........... two wrongs don`t make a right.

Coppers should have gone in with batons and pepper spray. :)

So it is a molehill but the Coppers should go in with batons and pepper spray.....

In this case blocking a Lifeboat, there is only 1 party making an argument. And weren't you condemning Insulate Britain for blocking emergency vehicles???

• React
Reactions: QR
"No arrests were made." -> Ergo - no evidence of any wrongdoing.
That’s a big assumption. There are plenty of kinds of wrongdoing which don’t lead to arrest. (For all you know the copper might have said to the fishermen “one more peep out of you and I’m arresting you for obstruction”).

So it is a molehill but the Coppers should go in with batons and pepper spray.....

In this case blocking a Lifeboat, there is only 1 party making an argument. And weren't you condemning Insulate Britain for blocking emergency vehicles???

Yep, we need a police force, not a police service but that is a different thread in itself. :)

It takes 2 parties to argue - the fishermen were on the West, seemingly as normal, and the crew normally launch from the East and, according to people who were there, there was an altercation between lifeboat crew and fisherman. That would be exactly the same as IB protesters and "the public".

So the police attended, the argument had calmed down and the boat had launched.

The reporting of "what happened" is what has poured fuel on the fire and we now have people comparing it to Kristallnacht. 🤷‍♀️

Yep, we need a police force, not a police service but that is a different thread in itself. :)

It takes 2 parties to argue - the fishermen were on the West, seemingly as normal, and the crew normally launch from the East and, according to people who were there, there was an altercation between lifeboat crew and fisherman. That would be exactly the same as IB protesters and "the public".

So the police attended, the argument had calmed down and the boat had launched.

The reporting of "what happened" is what has poured fuel on the fire and we now have people comparing it to Kristallnacht. 🤷‍♀️
Did Germany go from no demonisation of Jews and other minorities to Kristallnact overnight?

And still you won't denounce the utterly moronic actions of actually getting into an argument with a Lifeboat crew who were trying to launch to save lives.

The crux of this, as you well know, is the fact that had that Lifeboat crew been launching to save the life of a nice British middle class boater who had got into difficulty, the "fishers" would've practically helped them get the boat into the water.

This is not, as you well know, about the "fishers" getting pissed off because the lifeboat was getting in their way. Even if it was, they are still utter bellends to argue about it and obstruct the launch. We all know it was not about that.

So that means, that this group of "patriots" if they had their way, are now deciding who gets to live and die, based on their ill-informed and frankly disturbing prejudices around where those in peril come from and whether or not they are forrin.

By extension then, I would guess they (and you) would be happy, the next time they get alcohol posioning in Aya Napa, for the locals to stop the ambulance attending because they are "not from round these parts" and they are just clogging up the system for the locals.

And you're comfortable with that?

Why do the French allow these migrants to live in "jungles" where they are willing to risk their lives to escape to the UK?

Why do the French security forces fail to stop the boats early and allow them to make an extremely dangerous journey?

And still you won't denounce the utterly moronic actions of actually getting into an argument with a Lifeboat crew who were trying to launch to save lives.

The crux of this, as you well know, is the fact that had that Lifeboat crew been launching to save the life of a nice British middle class boater who had got into difficulty, the "fishers" would've practically helped them get the boat into the water.

This is not, as you well know, about the "fishers" getting pissed off because the lifeboat was getting in their way. Even if it was, they are still utter bellends to argue about it and obstruct the launch. We all know it was not about that.

So that means, that this group of "patriots" if they had their way, are now deciding who gets to live and die, based on their ill-informed and frankly disturbing prejudices around where those in peril come from and whether or not they are forrin.

By extension then, I would guess they (and you) would be happy, the next time they get alcohol posioning in Aya Napa, for the locals to stop the ambulance attending because they are "not from round these parts" and they are just clogging up the system for the locals.

And you're comfortable with that?

I`ll take a wild guess that the crew had no idea who they are going to rescue on a call out or what their wealth, immigration or otherwise status is.

The fishermen could well have been fed up with the eternal stream of folk and voiced their opinions.

The last time I checked it was a free country to do so.

They might also have been slightly obstructive as well, the person reporting says they left some buckets in the way, the local press say their boat was in its normal place when the lifeboat chose to launch from a different point - who knows what actually happened?

Comparing a bit of belligerence to Nazi Germany is a leap of faith for even for the most liberal of people.

Still, the new policing bill will change their right to protest so we are all happy. 🤷‍♀️

I`ll take a wild guess that the crew had no idea who they are going to rescue on a call out or what their wealth, immigration or otherwise status is.

The fishermen could well have been fed up with the eternal stream of folk and voiced their opinions.

They might also have been slightly obstructive as well, the person reporting says they left some buckets in the way, the local press say their boat was in its normal place when the lifeboat chose to launch from a different point - who knows what actually happened?

Comparing a bit of belligerence to Nazi Germany is a leap of faith for even for the most liberal of people.

Still, the new policing bill will change their right to protest so we are all happy. 🤷‍♀️
Thanks for confirming you are comfortable with anyone expressing their right to be a cock and obstruct an emergency response.

IB will be thrilled!

Still defending the bunch of tw@ts then, why didn't you defend Insulate Britain like this?

You can always tell someone is making a rational and sensible argument when they start making Nazi comparisons 🙃

Back
Top Bottom