League One Midweek Games - 15/03/2022

I guess Plymouth - Pompey most interest to us. A Pompey win or a draw i guess best for us.
Could hope for Wigan and Rotherham to start going on losing runs.
And Wycombe to lose as well

I guess Plymouth - Pompey most interest to us. A Pompey win or a draw i guess best for us.
Could hope for Wigan and Rotherham to start going on losing runs.
And Wycombe to lose as well
I think we want Wigan and Rotherham to beat everyone. Rooting for Fleetwood and Accrington tonight, the terrible two, and Pompey.

Would be good to see Plymouth and Wednesday drop points tonight, using up some of those Games In Hand.

Can't be having a Pompey win, I want them properly out of the running asap, so a draw there for me.
Would like to see Wycombe drop away too (and far enough away for even PPG to save them

So are we just wanting to keep our play off spot safe. Or looking at potential play off opponents.

Rotherham look uncatchable by us.

So are we just wanting to keep our play off spot safe. Or looking at potential play off opponents.

Rotherham look uncatchable by us.
Yes and yes (ie not Wycombe or Pompey)

Sheff Wed 0-0 Accrington Half Time

Hope all 3 of them finish that way.

Watched the opening exchanges of the Wednesday game. It makes you realise just how good commentators Nathan and Jerome are. The 2 Wednesday guys had no idea of half the Accrington names and were so biased it was unbelievable. It was the same with the Shrewsbury fellas Saturday,
On the pitch Wednesday were totally dominant, but not able to make a break through.

Morecambe 3 down - do we risk playing them even with some missing?

Back
Top Bottom