Current Player #29 Benjamin Davis

He already has UK citizenship through his father, he has no reason to return to Singapore. And to be honest ah.. did anyone really think he'd come back if he was granted deferment? Assuming that he succeeded as a professional footballer?
If he makes the Thai team will be interesting when & where playing SGP!
Who is hosting AFF cup?

I would like to know is he going to be another Osei-Yaw or will he make the grade

He wasn't signed to go straight into the first team squad. Much like the keeper signing we also made.
I know that but Osei-Yaw springs to mind me had just over a year with us and scored some goals. I’m not knocking Ben Davies just wondering

Worth mentioning DOY turned 23 this year whereas Ben turns 21 this November. Derick no longer considered youth and therefore not worth having on the books as would take up a squad place if registered, unlike Ben.

Thought he did ok for a young lad on his debut. Wasn't scared to get stuck in and at one point he demanded the ball off Brannagan of all players which shows self confidence. He's not ready for the first team but for a quick cameo he didn't do half bad.

Thought he did ok for a young lad on his debut. Wasn't scared to get stuck in and at one point he demanded the ball off Brannagan of all players which shows self confidence. He's not ready for the first team but for a quick cameo he didn't do half bad.
He’s going to need at least 2 years of regular football and needs to be loaned out to a national league north/south side.

Back
Top Bottom