Current Player #29 Benjamin Davis

A curious signing.

Not given many first team chances at Fulham and no previous loan moves.

Seems like an U23 signing but hopefully he will kick on.

Welcome Ben. Hopefully he will also provide some additional firepower when needed

The cynic in me can't help but think the obvious, that he's just been signed to sell shirts and get a bit of publicity. Fingers crossed he proves me wrong and turns out to be a player, but given he's struggled to be a regular even in U23 games think it may be a stretch.

I was talking to my brother and he had heard very good things about the player. we don’t expect him to break into the first team yet but I’m sure he would do with OUFC coaching

He`s obviously got what it takes and needs development.
If that opportunity comes with us isn`t that exactly what we do?
Take a relatively low risk and then develop & (hopefully) sell or otherwise benefit?

If he breaks into the team becomes the new Kemar, pushes us into the Championship and gets sold for £20 million nobody loses. :)

The cynic in me can't help but think the obvious, that he's just been signed to sell shirts and get a bit of publicity. Fingers crossed he proves me wrong and turns out to be a player, but given he's struggled to be a regular even in U23 games think it may be a stretch.

An short piece on where shirt sale money goes

An short piece on where shirt sale money goes
That's Premier League. Maybe we get a bigger cut and less up front, who knows.

The real benefit is the wearing of the badge and spreading of the 'brand' overseas. Maybe someone goes on our site and gets different merch that doesn't go into Puma's pocket.

Bought to shift shirts ?? Would help if we could get the bloody shirts in stock occasionally!

Too casual then Sterling....shouldve buried it

He already has UK citizenship through his father, he has no reason to return to Singapore. And to be honest ah.. did anyone really think he'd come back if he was granted deferment? Assuming that he Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox succeeded as a professional footballer?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom